The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

5 minutes ago, 112 said:

Kryten's role claim (reg TP if memory serves) doesn't sit well with me, and he seems to be too much on the outskirts- not willing to get involved and do the digging.

You clearly didn’t read the previous page. At least point out my screwing up on your scum read instead of this non-specific dog chocolate.

Just now, Kryten said:

You clearly didn’t read the previous page. At least point out my screwing up on your scum read instead of this non-specific dog chocolate.

I actually said I didn't read the previous page.

Screwing up on a scum read isn't inherently scummy?

Just now, 112 said:

I actually said I didn't read the previous page.

Screwing up on a scum read isn't inherently scummy?

I’ll leave that up to you to decide.

For those who care to look: I am TP. Want to point out my posting frequency as opposed to the content? Look at my time stamps from the last game and compare to this game then get back to me.

I’ll wait.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Not for sure.

But I do think he was claiming some role that has a "Dream" aspect to it. Dreaming God was the only thing that came to mind.

Crap I guess we won’t know anything more about it this round then. 

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

We could just lynch TL.

He had a few posts all at once and that was literally it 

TL has played like this as scum almost every time I have been on a team with him. He posts very little until r2 or 3 and takes over the game at that point. I remember one game not too long ago I pretty much screwed up r1 and got me and at least one other scum found (I think was fetch) and TL took over the game from almost a certain loss and won it in a final 3.