Canucks Community

PREDICT THE SCORE CONTEST: Golden Knights @ Canucks December 19th 2019

Rate this topic

goalie13

On 12/18/2019 at 2:52 PM, BrockBoester said:

4-3 Van

Vegas scores first

Pacioretty first goal

Edit: Looking over the last predictions threads, I took the "over" on 5.5 goals in the 6-3 loss, and I didn't get a point for that - was at 23 before that game and still at 23 now

That's not actually correct.  There was no leaderboard on the VAN @ VGK thread due to the back-to-back games.  So if you look at the VAN @ SJ thread you had 21 points going into that game.   You were awarded 1 pt in the SJ game for predicting the winner and another in the VGK for the Over which gets you to 23.  No points in the MTL game.  One point tonight means you will have 24 going into the next game.

• Cheers 1

9 hours ago, goalie13 said:

That's not actually correct.  There was no leaderboard on the VAN @ VGK thread due to the back-to-back games.  So if you look at the VAN @ SJ thread you had 21 points going into that game.   You were awarded 1 pt in the SJ game for predicting the winner and another in the VGK for the Over which gets you to 23.  No points in the MTL game.  One point tonight means you will have 24 going into the next game.

Oh okay no problem dude thanks for the clarification

I'll just trust you from now on as it's just for fun anyway - sorry to make you waste time checking that out

Cheers

59 minutes ago, BrockBoester said:

Oh okay no problem dude thanks for the clarification

I'll just trust you from now on as it's just for fun anyway - sorry to make you waste time checking that out

Cheers

No worries.  I do this on company time.  :lol:

• Haha 1