The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cannabis Growers Anonymous

luckylager

MVIMG_20200807_162939.thumb.jpg.dbfabf361fa79d382c04b16139ff97df.jpg

Critical 2.0.  This plant is tall and lean and looks sparse.  We've defoliated, but it's been this way from the beginning.  I do think it's actually going to be a pretty big producer as all the bud sites are going strong.  I'm eager to see what this one does

• Cheers 2

IMG_20200807_142401.thumb.jpg.099ebf4eb5c026cae1e31affc6a8add5.jpg

our MOby Dick is a 10 week flower strain, so we put them in the tent last week to flip them for three weeks, then we're going to put them back outside once the other strains start to bloom.  Not sure how it's going to turn out, but it's the only chance we had to finish these outside........even still, they'll likely finish inside.  It's always fun to experiment

• Cheers 1

On 8/7/2020 at 7:07 PM, stawns said:

image.thumb.jpg.10cfd774bb377c44e16a78619bbb0f08.jpg

A seond Hawaiian Purple Skunk.  We topped this one early, and it's got 4-5 nice tall main colas coming up.  I quite like this strain through veg, I hope it continues to impress through flower.

On 8/7/2020 at 7:08 PM, stawns said:

IMG_20200807_162903.thumb.jpg.6d00f412eb29f3439fc95f796b54329e.jpg

Fire OG, nice and full and has been a cnsistent grower through veg.  Starting to stack up nicely

You've got a distinct style, I like it. Very uniform and deliberate. Ready for the scrog if were indoor.

I kinda go all over the map and do different things at different times. FIM one early, one late, LST in different ways, let one go beast mode and reach for the sky (until july)... it's on a plant by plant basis. "They speak to me".

On 8/9/2020 at 9:55 PM, luckylager said:

You've got a distinct style, I like it. Very uniform and deliberate. Ready for the scrog if were indoor.

I kinda go all over the map and do different things at different times. FIM one early, one late, LST in different ways, let one go beast mode and reach for the sky (until july)... it's on a plant by plant basis. "They speak to me".

we do, but we also try and change things up and our style this yer is different than last year.  This season we spread our lower branches out more and tried to keep 2-4 main stems coming up and we defoliated more stringently.........we'll see if it pays off I guess. 

As designated growers, we're growing product that has to be sellable, so we need to produce nice big colas and buds for our patients.

• Cheers 1

On 6/16/2020 at 3:40 PM, luckylager said:

20200616_112249.thumb.jpg.c4ab227ae7855e360ddd95b671ebacb6.jpg

Blue Dream

Blue Dream still in stretch/transition. Throwing hairs but no colas forming yet. Measuring 5'8 × 7' × 4'

20200820_113913.thumb.jpg.68d3ff1a44028fd5e7c507ed7f8ddfb6.jpg

Grapefruit Kush - Bush (front)

20200616_112212.thumb.jpg.ce2e1f215cfe56324a8529556e27ba89.jpg

Cinderella99 background

Kush Bush - still in full veg. Looking like it'll finish pretty late.

20200820_114110.thumb.jpg.946da93d727c5985d349c4c553b31d45.jpg

Cinderella99 - Stretch is over. Just threw some top hairs / cola forming.

20200818_125610.thumb.jpg.2aaad5bed54830f266ab75ce0f1262d6.jpg

20200616_112238.thumb.jpg.5f751e70ebd443d5bfe635ba351b4bee.jpg

GK in its tote-hole.. Still mad at the Purple Papaya (left)

Grapefruit Kush. Stretch is over (thank god. Getting too big for its spot) Colas just starting to form.

7'3 × 7' × 6'

20200820_113800.thumb.jpg.bd7a85d5d84808583b1bab62f1de3efe.jpg

Purple Papaya- Early finisher. Flower week 5 -

20200818_125558.jpg

Edited by luckylager
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, luckylager said:

Looking good! That's a very early finisher.

Can't be much more than two weeks out! Nice

yeah,started blooming mid July........my understanding is that the "fast finishers" have auto genetics bred into them........this pheno must have been a little more auto dominant.  The other plants of this strain are about 2.5 weeks into flower.  Our other strains aren't showing much in the way of flowers yet.......one or two here or there.  I'm waiting impatiently.

I made some cuttings for friends who had never grown before and it's killing them that they aren't blooming yet!

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, stawns said:

I just started seeds for our fall/winter crop........all Dinafem this time

Remo Chemo 

Amnesia CBD

Blue Widow

Critical + 2.0

CBD Plus

The blue widow is very nice. I've had a lot of good luck with blueberry and any of its hybrids over the years.

A friend did the Remo Chemo in his greenhouse a few years back. It was very good for such a late finisher

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

The blue widow is very nice. I've had a lot of good luck with blueberry and any of its hybrids over the years.

A friend did the Remo Chemo in his greenhouse a few years back. It was very good for such a late finisher

yeah, thought I'd give it a shot..........pretty potent stuff.  The Blue Widow is low in thc, but what a beautiful looking plant and high thc isn't always best either.  The amnesia cbd is a 1:1 ration and will make good edibles.  Critical is pretty money and just a good 200 ft player!  The CBD plus is for my dad........it's changed his life in the last 6 months.

Edited by stawns
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

yeah, thought I'd give it a shot..........pretty potent stuff.  The Blue Widow is low in thc, but what a beautiful looking plant and high thc isn't always best either.  The amnesia cbd is a 1:1 ration and will make good edibles.  Critical is pretty money and just a good 200 ft player!  The CBD plus is for my dad........it's changed his life in the last 6 months.

I like the blue for its day-high. Just a light and fluffy stone.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, stawns said:

Chemo is great if you're looking to get couch lock then eat everything in the house.

That's what I'm.looking for out of my Grapefruit Kush this year.

Grew Apricot Kush for that purpose last summer and it did the trick

4 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Chemo is great if you're looking to get couch lock then eat everything in the house.

That's what I'm.looking for out of my Grapefruit Kush this year.

Grew Apricot Kush for that purpose last summer and it did the trick

great for after dinner, sit down and watch a show..........I've honestly been enjoying smoking the cbd plus (20% cbd, no thc) during the day.  It gives you a good buzz without the weight of being thc stoned.  I love it for the focus

• Cheers 1