The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Black Friday I'm In Love

Rate this topic

AV.

4 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

This vote GC, not last rounds. This vote comes after I voted for you, hence! OMGUS

i don't think you understand.

omgus isn't some sort of buzzword you can throw around to make yourself town

it means nothing in the way you're using it

falc is obvscum and anyone who's not voting for him is bad

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, GoCanucks16 said:

i don't think you understand.

omgus isn't some sort of buzzword you can throw around to make yourself town

it means nothing in the way you're using it

falc is obvscum and anyone who's not voting for him is bad

You voted for me, this RD, with no explanation, and are now piggybacking of BK's metaphor post. Your vote for me came after I voted for you. How do you use the term, cuz from where I'm sitting you only voted for me cuz' I voted for you.

All this metaphor stuff is you retconning your vote

• Like 1
Just now, falcon45ca said:

You voted for me, this RD, with no explanation, and are now piggybacking of BK's metaphor post. Your vote for me came after I voted for you. How do you use the term, cuz from where I'm sitting you only voted for me cuz' I voted for you.

All this metaphor stuff is you retconning your vote

i voted for you because i think you're scum

retaliation had nothing to do with it

i voted for you this game before you ever voted for me

just because player A votes for player B does not mean player B can't vote for player A

your house is made of straw

• Like 2

I would like to see BJs take on Falcon. Cause at this moment I feel that those 2 are connected. 

Beginning of last round I hard tunneled on BJ due to what I believed to be an obvious change in his playing meta this game.

In the beginning falc didn't wholeheartedly support what I was saying about BJ but seemed open to it at the very least.

About mid round something switched in his mind about BJ and went after him almost as hard as I had been.

Falc never voted BJ but instead ended up voting Qwags and leaving the thread right before 9:30 (deadline for actions submitted to AV)

Qwags was not going to be lynched at any point last round IMO.

Side note:

Spoiler

I also don't buy that Qwags timed his vote switch perfectly, I think he was truly trying to change his vote. Does scum Qwags calculate that move? Only way is if me/BK v/v. 

IMO there is a strong chance of Falc/BJ being w/w. 

• Like 2
Just now, GoCanucks16 said:

i voted for you because i think you're scum

retaliation had nothing to do with it

i voted for you this game before you ever voted for me

just because player A votes for player B does not mean player B can't vote for player A

your house is made of straw

Hmmmm, in complete disagreement 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

I would like to see BJs take on Falcon. Cause at this moment I feel that those 2 are connected. 

Beginning of last round I hard tunneled on BJ due to what I believed to be an obvious change in his playing meta this game.

In the beginning falc didn't wholeheartedly support what I was saying about BJ but seemed open to it at the very least.

About mid round something switched in his mind about BJ and went after him almost as hard as I had been.

Falc never voted BJ but instead ended up voting Qwags and leaving the thread right before 9:30 (deadline for actions submitted to AV)

Qwags was not going to be lynched at any point last round IMO.

Side note:

Reveal hidden contents

I also don't buy that Qwags timed his vote switch perfectly, I think he was truly trying to change his vote. Does scum Qwags calculate that move? Only way is if me/BK v/v. 

IMO there is a strong chance of Falc/BJ being w/w. 

Then why did you switch off BJ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Then why did you switch off BJ?

Because he was there at EOR like he said he was going to be and he picked up his game in the final 20 minutes or so making me doubt my read on him. I do actually explain my reasoning for my vote switch in the posts leading up till nf. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Cause he was playing against his meta... did you read my posts? He was aggro which I don’t think I’ve ever seen from him, his responses to points against him were no or wrong. I still think there is a good chance he is scum but at least he is picking up his game and if he is town he really is too valuable to mislynch.

• Like 1

Also note that when I switch from BJ we were in a 3 way tie for votes between me SS and BJ. At that point it was not likely BJ would be getting lynched anyways:

BJ wasn't going to vote for himself

LL wasn't voting BJ - he moved from SS to BK - if LL had have switched to BJ I probably would have left my vote there and hung the bird

Qwags wasn't voting BJ he was voting me - if Qwags had have switched to BJ at around that time we would be having an entirely different conversation right now.

And I just realized right at this very moment that I have been explaining LL's dirty bird theory this entire time. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Both are wrong, but if I'm gonna get mislynched I'm glad it's cuz of mastubatory fantasies

Well there is still a good chance I too will be mislynched so we can use the extra free time to figure out how to become eskimo bros. 

• Like 1