The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

On 10/6/2021 at 12:50 AM, Rush17 said:

Blue Jackets think they're built for success in 2021

A press conference has been scheduled for Columbus media for Thursday October 6th, 2021 to address some coming changes to the ice hockey team the Columbus Blue Jackets. The press conference is set to be held in the media conference room on level 200 of the north wing of Nationwide Arena. Beverages and food will be provided to all media guests. All media personnel looking to attend will need their necessary media credentials and proof of double vaccination. GM Rush17 will address the media for approximately 30 minutes time to unveil some news and answer questions. Time of the event will be updated tomorrow morning at 8:00am for all those registered. 

Media Tweets: @Johannjoe

"Some speculate this could be something to do with a potential extension with young russian super star Kirill Kaprizov. Other media members in the market feel it could be to announce a sizable trade or two that may have some long term implications on the future of the franchise. Only time will tell what the press conference is about. The flat cap has certainly put the pressure on some franchises in the national hockey league. This franchise is no different."

@RobertEsche 

"This franchise has seen some serious turnover since GM Rush took over this franchise. There is some speculation there could potentially be a trade involving the longest serving member in the Blue Jackets franchise. Others feel this speculation is completely baseless. Just another media members attempt to garner attention from the passionate fans of Ohio."

@Genestinkyupay

"There has been some chatter from around the ownership group the GM has been considering either relocating or rebranding the team's AHL affiliate, the Cleveland Monsters. Although this would be sizable news, it sounds like the tone and general feel of this press conference though is much more impactful than just an AHL affiliate adjustment."

Columbus Blue Jackets Roster Update

Please tune in tomorrow for a live stream of the Columbus Blue Jackets Press Conference. Time will be provided in A.M.

Sorry a power outage delayed this presser. Media availability will be this evening!

2 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

What I don't get is why teams are not signing the other free agents but pursuing trade options ? you know the cost is ZERO assets when signing a player.

I've had offers in on free agents for what feels like must be a month now and have yet to hear anything back.

5 minutes ago, HighOnHockey said:

I've had offers in on free agents for what feels like must be a month now and have yet to hear anything back.

That will be ole @Rush17 playing interference jamming the agents radar so to speak...He offers on all players and muddies the waters to up the prices and delay things hoping to either make you pay or lose interest......he's a clever girl!

image.jpeg.1a1c7d58f8af61f78054152c2fdd38c8.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

That will be ole @Rush17 playing interference jamming the agents radar so to speak...He offers on all players and muddies the waters to up the prices and delay things hoping to either make you pay or lose interest......he's a clever girl!

Lol i actually have like 10 active offers. Not getting much traction yet

13 minutes ago, HighOnHockey said:

Not sure why you say "guys". Only one person doing the name calling.

7 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Not sure why it matters 

I will take away your Macaroni and cheeses if you two don't behave, do you want that ? does anyone really ever want that ?

183 Macaroni And Cheese Stock Videos and Royalty-Free Footage - iStock

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HighOnHockey said:

And if I'm being serious, I really didn't join this league to get cursed at and insulted. He did the same $&!# to me just over a trade negotiation that went south.

my favorite trade gone south moments are the times you make a superior offer but hear the " player not moving " or " not moving the player unless its an overpayment " garbage although in my case I offer bags of steaming turd and hope it sticks so I see that.......but then you hear of or see a trade go down and you are like..... " that was the return ? ".........lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

my favorite trade gone south moments are the times you make a superior offer but hear the " player not moving " or " not moving the player unless its an overpayment " garbage although in my case I offer bags of steaming turd and hope it sticks so I see that.......but then you hear of or see a trade go down and you are like..... " that was the return ? ".........lol

My wife likes when the negotiations go south ;)

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, HighOnHockey said:

You just made the list.

I don’t have a problem with anyone on here. I like both those guys. As a generalization we shouldn’t be calling each other names. Hence “guys” as in EVERYONE.

• Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

My latest acquisition is going to crush you next season! I hope your ready for me to come at you and moose for that div title! :lol:

Lets Go Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING