The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

13 hours ago, greensman said:

ELC

The Philadelphia Flyers have signed Adam Ruska to a 3 year, 2.25m dollar contract (750k per season).

You might be asking yourself who's this guy? Well first off, you'll need to search Adam Raska. He was a 201st pick in the 7th round of the NHL draft and the second to last pick in GML at 127 in the most recent draft. He's having a strong camp and we felt he was deserving of an ELC as he looks like he may win an NHL spot. We want to reward our prospects that come in and want to earn a spot.

We are very glad to have selected him in the draft and could potentially be our first draft pick to earn NHL game time. Fingers crossed!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, theminister said:

REPORT:  The Dallas Stars are willing to absorb large cap hits on expiring deals for suitable compensation

You weren’t willing to do it before.  

“Not my problem” was your attitude. 

No point in any GM making deals with you now. 

I can’t stand people who are self serving when they don’t help when the help is asked for. 

&^@# you. 

• Haha 2
  • Wat 1
  • RoughGame 4

6 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

I can’t stand people who are self serving when they don’t help when the help is asked for. 

&^@# you. 

He said "suitable" compensation.

8 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

&^@# you. 

those kind of prices are too steep anyways, there's always someone who will find value in another person's perceived cap dump.

5 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

What I don't get is why teams are not signing the other free agents but pursuing trade options ? you know the cost is ZERO assets when signing a player.

If you have any ufa suggestions pls tell me Lol. I don't know who's left!

9 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

&^@# you. 

Friend, I mean not taking the guy with the huge cap hit while giving you the better or equal player but something different.

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

4 minutes ago, theminister said:

Friend, I mean not taking the guy with the huge cap hit while giving you the better or equal player but something different.

I don't understand, you are the Dallas Stars GM right ? why would you act in the best interests of your club. I can't wrap my head around this :bigblush:

9 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

&^@# you. 

Someone is a little Crabby :bigblush: