The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

12 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

WAIVERS: The Boston Bruins have claimed Cory Schneider and Dmitri Kulikov from the San Jose Sharks and Nashville Predators respectively.

Sharpy! You were doing so good clearing bad contracts!!! What happened.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

WAIVERS: The Boston Bruins have claimed Cory Schneider and Dmitri Kulikov from the San Jose Sharks and Nashville Predators respectively.

Thanks. Boston assigns Schneider and Kulikov to the minors. @canuck2xtreme

Edited by Sharpshooter

40 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Don't you have to roster players claimed off waivers, Sharpy?

I believe in the off-season, you can assign players to the minors without waivers as the waiver window isn't open yet (GML rules, not NHL rules). Those players were on waivers for buyout purposes. So you can waive players to see if they will get taken if you choose, but right now you can assign players without waivers.

• Cheers 1

New Jersey Devils | Logopedia | Fandom

CONTRACT TERMINATION: The New Jersey Devils have terminated the contracts of the following players:

Vladislav Kotkov https://www.prohockeyrumors.com/2021/09/sharks-place-vladislav-kotkov-on-unconditional-waivers.html

Sami Vatanen https://www.prohockeyrumors.com/2021/09/sami-vatanen-signs-in-switzerland.html

39 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

I believe in the off-season, you can assign players to the minors without waivers as the waiver window isn't open yet (GML rules, not NHL rules). Those players were on waivers for buyout purposes. So you can waive players to see if they will get taken if you choose, but right now you can assign players without waivers.

Oh right, forgot we turn off waivers until rosters need to be finalized 

8 hours ago, luckylager said:

Yes, I've received anonymous DM's. Crabby tried to reach cap floor by offering a super bloated 3.5m for Nic.

Gross.

Again, apologies to Bob. 

Would have went to $4M if I needed to to get him on a 1 year deal. Guess he just doesn't like the cold weather :lol:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, luckylager said:

Don't you have to roster players claimed off waivers, Sharpy?

6 hours ago, theo5789 said:

7 minutes ago, Crabby said:

Dont you have to keep them on the big club if you claim them? Just curious

:lol:

Edited by Rush17
  • Haha 1