The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Yet the timing of your BJ vote last round wasn’t suspicious at all? I work, I have things to do I’m not reading the thread all day.

Everything about last night was suspicious.

Forgot that you showed up just after nightfall with very important information.

Yes it’s not your job my any means and it sucks we didn’t have a vote count before that.

But come on you have to admit the timing was not ideal.

• Like 2
Just now, NotMyBurroughs said:

Everything about last night was suspicious.

Forgot that you showed up just after nightfall with very important information.

Yes it’s not your job my any means and it sucks we didn’t have a vote count before that.

But come on you have to admit the timing was not ideal.

YOU LYNCHED BJ YOU ARE THE FUXKEN MOST SUS PLAYER. I didn’t vote for him. Your BS timing of my VC is the stupidest reason I have ever heard of someone trying to get me mislynched. If the town follows you then fudge them idgaf cause they literally should stop playing this game cause they suck so bad.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

What? You just told me if one person doesn’t abstain game is over.

How is thst a better option with two mafia left to switch last second?

I am missing a big part of abstain vs no vote and the difference.

READ MY &^@#ING POST HASHY FFS

• Like 1
Just now, Aladeen said:

YOU LYNCHED BJ YOU ARE THE FUXKEN MOST SUS PLAYER. I didn’t vote for him. Your BS timing of my VC is the stupidest reason I have ever heard of someone trying to get me mislynched. If the town follows you then fudge them idgaf cause they literally should stop playing this game cause they suck so bad.

well Aladeen I pushed that wagon thats on me

But if you have a specific reason why nmb voting BJ is wrong or contradicing earlier statements plz let me know

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

You’re over playing

• Like 2
Just now, naslund.is.king said:

well Aladeen I pushed that wagon thats on me

But if you have a specific reason why nmb voting BJ is wrong or contradicing earlier statements plz let me know

NIK how can you not see. 

Hashtag didn’t want me lynched last round. Because I said if I flip green she should be autolynched.

So if I was lynched she would be todays lynch.

You may have pushed BJ but you thought he was scum, she did it to not lynch me or Falcon.

• Like 1
Just now, Aladeen said:

NIK how can you not see. 

Hashtag didn’t want me lynched last round. Because I said if I flip green she should be autolynched.

So if I was lynched she would be todays lynch.

You may have pushed BJ but you thought he was scum, she did it to not lynch me or Falcon.

its not so plain and simple. Yea you might have said that but it honest doesn't factually mean $&!# 

You have a point but its what whoever wants to make of it

• Like 2
Just now, naslund.is.king said:

its not so plain and simple. Yea you might have said that but it honest doesn't factually mean $&!# 

You have a point but its what whoever wants to make of it

It is plain and simple. Hashtag is scum or playing an equally terrible town game as Leaf and LL played. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

I really dont think thats how it's worked

multiple games we've had a majority no vote with a few players voting and its still a no vote

@DarthMelvin

Well that’s up to DM. But if I was hosting no vote or abstain means exactly what it says. You are choosing not to vote.

• Like 1