AE - AV

BJ – Lewt, NiK

Lewt – LeafsFan

AV – NMB

MR no vote

If this correct as per my search Lucky Lager will be hung

On 2/3/2022 at 10:21 PM, DarthMelvin said:

Lynch

There was so much anger and so much fear running wild. There were no killings within the village walls, but the death has come to Mount Currie no matter. Its folk speak of a young family who lived, but a half a day walk from the village. All dead. Shredded and mutilated they were unrecognizable.  Lucky Lager was the one who came across their torn bodies. He had their blood on his hands and his face.

“Explain yourself!” shouted Zfetch. “Why were you at their sted?”

“I was there to see the horse; we had spoken about a trade for work and supplies!” yelled Lucky.

“That is Lies!” yelled the villagers. Lucky tried to speak but it was hopeless. With the crowd in a frenzied state, there was no listening to anything as he pled. I see that now…With the death of the family, the Village wanted a hanging. Maybe, they could have waited for the moon. No matter, Lucky Lager swung from the rafters. And that in a few short hours of patience. They would have seen he was an innocent.

What happened to public hangings? They seemed to work pretty well. - Quora

Werewolf Kill

Only a night passing of the slaying rumors, a local villager named Sharp Shooter had not made the gates. It was critical to make the gates or else you would be stuck outside the walls of Mount Currie. It was late, and no one was on hand to help with the heavy gates. He now had to set up a camp outside the main gates. He had asked for bread and a torch. We obliged, lowering it down to him from the archer’s tower. We told him that there was a scrap pile of wood down by the edge of the gates “build you a fire!” said the gate guard

“Can I not just stay in the barns tonight?” Asked Sharp.

We told him the barns were locked for the night and they will stay that way.

“You will be safer close to the gates, stay close!” The guard said.

“Stay close to the gate after you get your firewood” Repeated the other guard, “Our arrows will protect you”.

“Oh come on, get me a key, I will be much safer there than here!” he yelled.

“OK just hold your horses, I’ll get the key” said the gate guard.

Sharp Shooter leapt to his feet and yelled “I’m off to the barns, see you in the Morn!”

Darkness settled in and a faint flicker of firelight from the barns, fought its way through the tree line. Suddenly screams came from the darkness, the Gate archers peered as far as the torches would allow, it lasted only a minute and then silence. But the screams, I have never heard a man scream that way. Ever.

Exclusive] Red Band Trailer for Throwback Werewolf Film 'Bonehill Road'  Spews Blood and Guts - Bloody Disgusting

Game on.

First nf 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

Reading back … the first page has hyper links to the votes and it’s really easy to fight after and before nightfalls.

Surprise surprise I’ve mentioned this before. For some reason I get ignored and forced into a convenient 2v1 

I read the first NF again I honestly don’t know what point you’re trying to make from it.

• Like 1
Just now, Aladeen said:

First nf 

You keep calling me names.

So please don’t take me that literally…

I meant interactions around nightfall. 

For example How Bk called for doc to save and who was active around then. 

The next nightfall how the whole bj hanging came to happen and activity after.

Not the write up.

• Like 2
Just now, NotMyBurroughs said:

Not the write up.

please enlighten me whats your views on those moments of the game

• Like 2

Not the write up.

Ok I have read back and just like then I felt that you jumped at the opportunity to not vote me (in order to preserve yourself this round) and not vote Falcon (because I think he is your scum mate) - that hasn’t changed. First NF there isn’t much of an opinion on you.

Look I am truly sorry if I upset you, truly. Your game has driven me crazy because I feel like it should be easy to see the things I am seeing in terms of wagonomics and how this game unfolded especially the BJ vote. 

I got worked up because I wasn’t thrilled with LLs play and downright hated Leaf’s play and I’d you were town then your play was infuriated me because to me it seems so easy for a townie to see. 

NIK and I are on the same page because I am 99% sure he is town. If he isn’t he played an amazing scum game and kudos to him. 

Again I am sorry, I don’t think you’re dense or dumb and that is why I can only see you being scum at this time.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

you keep telling people to read back 

and its funny that you kept asking me after spending hours doing so 

and yet you can't explain anything other then how you've been bullied andn2 v 1

lol

I’m trying to get us to talk about other player and have been all day.

You two only discussed me.

In what situation would I not be defending myself?

• Like 2

These two complete polar opposites are out of no where a 99% lock dream team.

This just started today I will reiterate.

I wasn’t sure it was you two until your linking up. 

This is a post for adults in the morning.

keep going back to the same thing lol

You're either the victim or spewing $&!# like this lol

• Like 2