The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

Just now, NotMyBurroughs said:

You’re contracting your argument

You’ve had two very convenient timing posts. Out of few overall posts.

The first one was a backpacking vote on mine a minute after thet you admitted was crazy timing.

Your last post after not being very active was conveniently minutes after my first vote of the day on someone other then you. My main suspect ;)

Fool eyes once

• Like 2
1 minute ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

You’re contracting your argument

I have no idea what you're talking about.

If you're trying to say that I am shadowing your posts or waiting to post until after you post, then this is simply not true.  I post in this thread whenever I come around to CDC and feel like posting, which is usually every few hours.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

I’m going to quote you on the first time it happened. :)

Ok, you can vote me.  This does not bother me.

but if you're insinuating that my posting - which happens to coincide at the same time or shortly after - is some sort of wolfy tendency, this would be wrong.

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
3 minutes ago, AV. said:

Ok, you can vote me.  This does not bother me.

but if you're insinuating that my posting - which happens to coincide at the same time or shortly after - is some sort of wolfy tendency, this would be wrong.

It’s not a tendency. It’s two suspicious posts that I’ve noticed. And both of the explanations were timing.

Its not your posting. It’s two of your fewer amount of posts hit the same note for me.

Not speculation, facts of posting(first time was a minute after you were lurking for a while. See my recent quote for proof)

Im just explaining why I’m fairly confident in my vote 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

It’s not a tendency. It’s two suspicious posts that I’ve noticed. And both of the explanations were timing.

Its not your posting. It’s two of your fewer amount of posts hit the same note for me.

Not speculation, facts of posting(first time was a minute after you were lurking for a while. See my recent quote for proof)

Im just explaining why I’m fairly confident in my vote 

No, you literally said that its "too convenient" that I'm posting after you.  

If you want to have an excuse to vote me, may as well just say that I'm not scumhunting enough or something like that.  Instead, you're making up some spooky story that I'm posting at these planned times and following from the shadows.

And if you're confident now, you won't be when I flip green in the event that I am voted out or killed at night.  This is 100% the truth.  BOOK IT.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, AV. said:

No, you literally said that its "too convenient" that I'm posting after you.  

If you want to have an excuse to vote me, may as well just say that I'm not scumhunting enough or something like that.  Instead, you're making up some spooky story that I'm posting at these planned times and following from the shadows.

And if you're confident now, you won't be when I flip green in the event that I am voted out or killed at night.  This is 100% the truth.  BOOK IT.

Two times it’s happened. And the context of both times were yes. Convenient. Look at the post of yours I quoted on this page that confirms at one point you agreed with this..

The fact you didn’t acknowledge that quoted post but most others is also a bit convenient :bigblush:

• Like 2
Just now, NotMyBurroughs said:

Two times it’s happened. And the context of both times were yes. Convenient. Look at the post of yours I quoted on this page that confirms at one point you agreed with this..

The fact you didn’t acknowledge that quoted post but most others is also a bit convenient :bigblush:

Yeah, I "agreed" that AngryElf is mafia.  That's why I voted them in R1 and again in R2.  Has nothing to do with your opinion though because I came to my conclusion on my own.

• Like 2