The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

Just now, naslund.is.king said:

if your town you have lots of time to convince one player of something 

not sure on Vc but you get one person and jump on anywagon its close

I am town but just you r1 I am disgusted with the play of the town and if my lynch is what gives the town the best chance to win than so be it. 

When I flip green I think NMB has to be an automatic lynch pretty much or Falcon as a second choice. 

but I will also say that I think MR actually is the best choice this round because if he flips red I think that would clear both me and NMB and worst case scenario it remove a slanker/apathetic player from the final rounds of the game. But can’t be risked in Lylo IMO.

• Like 1

I hate losing but honestly I could care less if MR or qwags win

Cdc always lets slankers go on its gay yes but like I said between the active players here one of us is scum chances say

I said this earlier but really id rather go home then see town flip MR or qwags and it turns green id be throwing a parade on a red flip but it'd be devastating for a green flip imo

• Like 2
Just now, naslund.is.king said:

I hate losing but honestly I could care less if MR or qwags win

Cdc always lets slankers go on its gay yes but like I said between the active players here one of us is scum chances say

I said this earlier but really id rather go home then see town flip MR or qwags and it turns green id be throwing a parade on a red flip but it'd be devastating for a green flip imo

The problem is slanking is a legit scum tactic. Sometimes a players is super active in scum chat but slanker in thread. Not often but it does happen and since CDC is always struggling to get enough players, can’t be picky lol

• Like 1
Just now, Aladeen said:

The problem is slanking is a legit scum tactic. Sometimes a players is super active in scum chat but slanker in thread. Not often but it does happen and since CDC is always struggling to get enough players, can’t be picky lol

I know and im always pissed off when it happens but it doesnt happen lots and it kinda takes away from the win imo

If MR LL BJ slank for a win its not respectable imo

• Like 2