The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

Just now, NotMyBurroughs said:

I’m much less patient this game as being rude is a pattern and a personality trait to some.

Im moving to syndicates so this would be a an exit made for a star.

I want to be voted out not god killed now. Calm down your alpha is too much 

Oh wow moving to syndicate you must be so proud of yourself. I’m sure they can’t wait to have a cheater join their ranks. Good luck with that.

When bullying is your only way of articulating proof. It’s not a good personality trait.

No wonder you lost last game.

Lol I lost last game because Mr is a potato. You were so obviously scum it was hilarious. You didn’t win that game MR lost it. But yah hang your hat on that as the pinnacle of your life’s achievement.

Just now, Aladeen said:

Lol I lost last game because Mr is a potato. You were so obviously scum it was hilarious. You didn’t win that game MR lost it. But yah hang your hat on that as the pinnacle of your life’s achievement.

No you wouldn’t explain you just got emotional and shut down being able to actually articulate.

This is much funnier to watch though.

5 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Oh wow moving to syndicate you must be so proud of yourself. I’m sure they can’t wait to have a cheater join their ranks. Good luck with that.

Funny you actually pulled quite a dirty move last game.

I didn’t mention it outside of the mafia chat.

Ill add it to the screenshots of you resorting to insults during temper tantrums on my way out post :bigblush:

3 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

I’m much less patient this game as being rude is a pattern and a personality trait to some.

Im moving to syndicates so this would be a an exit made for a star.

I want to be voted out not god killed now. Calm down your alpha is too much 

Is that a good idea? You can't even handle being sussed here. 

200.gif

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

No you wouldn’t explain you just got emotional and shut down being able to actually articulate.

This is much funnier to watch though.

What’s funny to watch is you trying to play mafia at all. You are probably the worst player since green demon. But all the best in your syndicate career what would be funny to watch is how many times you are outted as scum when you think you’re playing a good game.

Funny you actually pulled quite a dirty move last game.

I didn’t mention it outside of the mafia chat.

Ill add it to the screenshots of you resorting to insults during temper tantrums on my way out post :bigblush:

You have my undivided attention.

1 minute ago, DarthMelvin said:

Is that a good idea? You can't even handle being sussed here. 

200.gif

I handle it for like a week last game lol

Despite what it looks like this game, I’m having fun.

Having a guarantee on you being mafia by someone who is quite obviously caught in a lie(if you think he isn’t then Lewt has to be lying) is fun.

1 minute ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

I handle it for like a week last game lol

Despite what it looks like this game, I’m having fun.

Having a guarantee on you being mafia by someone who is quite obviously caught in a lie(if you think he isn’t then Lewt has to be lying) is fun.

Were waiting for the dirty screenshot

4 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

What’s funny to watch is you trying to play mafia at all. You are probably the worst player since green demon. But all the best in your syndicate career what would be funny to watch is how many times you are outted as scum when you think you’re playing a good game.

Quote all the times you called me mvp :rolleyes:

But now that you’re in trying to hurt my feelings mode, this is more convenient.

Keep it up slugger, you’re doing great. 

Lol no no, don’t worry I talked about it. And was going to not mention it again.
 But itll be fun after this game to show the hypocrisy of your latest temper tantrum. 

That’s because unlike you I don’t cheat at mafia. 

Quote all the times you called me mvp :rolleyes:

But now that you’re in trying to hurt my feelings mode, this is more convenient.

Keep it up slugger, you’re doing great. 

Yah you got a screenshot to post or a host to ask for a gk?