The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

34 minutes ago, Snake Doctor said:

Vote Sharpshooter 

can we just get rid of him

I don’t disagree that he’s scum, it makes a lot of sense. More sense than if he’s town.

but it’s in the towns interests to eliminate the Mafia Hitman to avoid two of us dying. Wagonomics and the spirit of the Testideens are telling us that it’s Gbassi, take her out, then eliminate SS next round and we’re done imo.

My apologies for being away for awhile. I had a chance to finally go out after contracting Covid and I took full advantage of it. 

I didn’t want to bother getting into the spat that was happening either. 

I have been trying to tell you all to vote out the slankers from the start because now at least two or three of them have decided to go with the convenient lynch. 

I think Bassi, Qwags, Bailey and with some respect to the very , are where at least the last one or two scum are hiding. 

If anyone that in play with on the regular basis knows, they know that I have always pushed to get rid of slankers. I totally understand that I fall into this category in the last couple of days, but I wouldn’t trade my ability to finally get out for anything. Even a town win. 

There are more logical options right now clearly. 

19 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

My apologies for being away for awhile. I had a chance to finally go out after contracting Covid and I took full advantage of it. 

I have been trying to tell you all to vote out the slankers from the start because now at least two or three of them have decided to go with the convenient lynch. 

I think Bassi, Qwags, Bailey and with some respect to the very , are where at least the last one or two scum are hiding. 

If anyone that in play with on the regular basis knows, they know that I have always pushed to get rid of slankers. I totally understand that I fall into this category in the last couple of days, but I wouldn’t trade my ability to finally get out for anything. Even a town win. 

Who’s most likely to be mafia out of the three you 

15 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

Right well that narrows it down

I can’t pin down who is the most slankiest of the slankers. And because it’s almost all slankers now it would be difficult to say who’s the scum hiding amongst them. I have been trying to avoid this scenario by invoking the ‘No slankers’ doctrine from the start. It was for this very reason. I don’t now why so many thought it was a scummy thing to do or say, when it was a way to keep honest/participatory. 

I think Bassi has been a no-show for sure. Qwags has like one or two posts in 36 hours, give or take. Bailey only posts at the same rate or less. Snake only peeks out to vote for me. 

I don’t think NMB after all the previous evening’s back and forth appears to be scum to me. I couldn’t/wouldn’t have said the same about Al because that looked to be aggro for no reason as scum/special. Carrying on a feud that didn’t warrant it wasn’t a good look especially when that player is so much more talented and focused as a townie. 

That’s pretty much it from my perspective. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

I hope you die soon.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

Also, you should probably wash your hands more often.

5 minutes ago, Snake Doctor said:

That’s a mafia vote

there is zero chance scum NMB misses the MK last night. Playing with her as a scummate last game she was relentless on Falc to ensure he was active at NF and would set alarms around NF to ensure the scum kill was carried out etc. can’t see her being scum whatsoever.

9 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

there is zero chance scum NMB misses the MK last night. Playing with her as a scummate last game she was relentless on Falc to ensure he was active at NF and would set alarms around NF to ensure the scum kill was carried out etc. can’t see her being scum whatsoever.

I will take that into consideration 

2 hours ago, Lewitelli said:

As things stand, wagonomics made it so either BW or Gbassi are the remaining Maf alongside SS. BW has voted today, which would clear him if the Mafia slank again today. As long as Gbassi doesn’t come in and vote ofc.

This is now a moot point as 2/3 possible mafia (SS, GBassi, BW) have played today. Meaning 100% the mafia kill will go through on me tonight.