The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

And a lot of suspicious people aren’t posting right now so I’m ok with extra time.

Despite AE’s revisionism and condescending Bullsh**, I still haven’t forgotten about him. And if I really want to get tin foily, I think he could be a potential scum partner with Lewt of one of them ever flip red. 

That said I would go: Sausage, AE, LL, Lewt for my scum poe this round. I’m not giving sausage any meta related passes because his opening posts and attempted shade then sudden Change up on me has nothing to do with meta.

• Like 2

I’ve been trying to catch up this evening. I’ve been going over the case for Lewt particularly, because many opinions have him as scum. I don’t see him as scum necessarily or predominantly the obvious scum.  

His recent replies, even when being the lead of people’s POE, doesn’t strike me as scummy replies. It may be because he’s resigned to his fate(which can be a defeated scum) or it might be because he’s just feeling like he can’t make an argument that can get him out of the basement. I feel like his replies lean him a little more to town than leaning towards scum.  

It’s my opinion that we should be going after other slankers. There are several that I think are trying to hide in the first round. 

I’ll post my slank list in a bit after I pick up food. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I’ve been trying to catch up this evening. I’ve been going over the case for Lewt particularly, because many opinions have him as scum. I don’t see him as scum necessarily or predominantly the obvious scum.  

His recent replies, even when being the lead of people’s POE, doesn’t strike me as scummy replies. It may be because he’s resigned to his fate(which can be a defeated scum) or it might be because he’s just feeling like he can’t make an argument that can get him out of the basement. I feel like his replies lean him a little more to town than leaning towards scum.  

It’s my opinion that we should be going after other slankers. There are several that I think are trying to hide in the first round. 

I’ll post my slank list in a bit after I pick up food. 

Look at angry elf next. I’m the only one going after him and it’s making me think I might be crazy 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Whats making you think AE?

I made a post to lucky about it when he thought he looked TP but I thought the opposite. I thought both his opening post, then follow up post was a little wolfy and he was using an apology in both posts to ease his way into discussion. When I read his first 2 posts, I thought they sounded robotic, something on the surface reads TP, but feels fake deep down. I then called him out on a potential perspective slip he made in response to me, then his flimsy shading, and he hasn’t been heard from since.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Your molecule iso will take 5 minutes. He’s slanking

That’s why I wanted to take a look at him first. However if they go into a post flurry until tomorrow morning, that could be telling too. Looking forward to to seeing how they defend the slank. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I made a post to lucky about it when he thought he looked TP but I thought the opposite. I thought both his opening post, then follow up post was a little wolfy and he was using an apology in both posts to ease his way into discussion. When I read his first 2 posts, I thought they sounded robotic, something on the surface reads TP, but feels fake deep down. I then called him out on a potential perspective slip he made in response to me, then his flimsy shading, and he hasn’t been heard from since.

I'll keep that in mind when I wanna look back

Thoughts on NMB SS?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

I'll keep that in mind when I wanna look back

Thoughts on NMB SS?

I probably won’t give any attention to SS until R2, and between the pressure/general interactions with the pressure, I think NMB has looked better in responses than my poe players. Not a clear but not an R1 lynch target. We’ll see about R2, I might pressure depending on the flip

• Like 2