The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

6 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

I'll keep that in mind when I wanna look back

Thoughts on NMB SS?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a deep dive like this from you as scum.  My first reaction is that you’re just trying to un-scum by being so solvy. You’ve been really town before even when you weren’t and I was telling town that you’re scum! &^@# you NIK. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

who do you thinks slanking? and why do you think that's the correct way to go?

I posted that Molec at the very least have been the definition of slank. 

It’s literally what I just posted in reply to BJ. 

I think it’s about figuring out which slanker is the slanker who’s trying to cover themselves. 

Molec

Snake

• Like 2
Just now, Sharpshooter said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a deep dive like this from you as scum.  My first reaction is that you’re just trying to un-scum by being so solvy. You’ve been really town before even when you weren’t and I was telling town that you’re scum! &^@# you NIK. 

un scum?I've never been scum

I'm hung over. Still drinking but can't get there....yet. It's pretty slow on here tonight too so

Blah

• Like 1
1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

un scum?I've never been scum

I'm hung over. Still drinking but can't get there....yet. It's pretty slow on here tonight too so

Blah

Your dog was cute though. Even if it’s a sled dog, in the Artic Circle, where you probably live. That or Prince George. Same $&!#. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I posted that Molec at the very least have been the definition of slank. 

It’s literally what I just posted in reply to BJ. 

I think it’s about figuring out which slanker is the slanker who’s trying to cover themselves. 

Molec

Snake

I can maybe see a world I'm which it makes sense to vote off a slanker in the perfect situation.

We always bite ourselves in the foot by not removing them early...But thats the point...We never do it and usually that's for good reason...We play with eachother enough that WE always 100% have 1 or 2 active players to go after

• Like 1

Quite frankly the only reason I haven’t said too much since the first day is just the fact I don’t really know what to say as this is my first time playing mafia. There isn’t a ton for me to go off or say whenever there is a reference to how someone’s play styles have changed from previous games and such as I’ve not witnessed those. I’m interested to see how the game progresses once people start getting voted off/ killed. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. I think sausage is super sus and he has my vote.
TLDR: I’ve not played mafia before so I’m not sure what to say, what questions to ask, and to who. once I get more of a feel for the game I can be more helpful. Ruby mafia 

• Like 1
Just now, naslund.is.king said:

I can maybe see a world I'm which it makes sense to vote off a slanker in the perfect situation.

We always bite ourselves in the foot by not removing them early...But thats the point...We never do it and usually that's for good reason...We play with eachother enough that WE always 100% have 1 or 2 active players to go after

No. I’ve always said to get rid of slankers. They don’t post and just look for cover. I swear that if I lose this game because a slanker &^@#ed our count again, I’m gonna &^@#ing lose it on this goddamn stupid &^@#ing town. 

If there’s a better option, fine. The question in this first round is, who is that? 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Linear_Molecule said:

Quite frankly the only reason I haven’t said too much since the first day is just the fact I don’t really know what to say as this is my first time playing mafia. There isn’t a ton for me to go off or say whenever there is a reference to how someone’s play styles have changed from previous games and such as I’ve not witnessed those. I’m interested to see how the game progresses once people start getting voted off/ killed. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. I think sausage is super sus and he has my vote.
TLDR: I’ve not played mafia before so I’m not sure what to say, what questions to ask, and to who. once I get more of a feel for the game I can be more helpful. Ruby mafia 

Welcome

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
9 minutes ago, Linear_Molecule said:

Why is sausage sus? 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Linear_Molecule said:

You also said “Ruby mafia” 

So which is it? Sausage or Ruby? 

• Like 1