The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Fair to say you prefer not lynching Lewt this round?

I don’t think he’s the best option. I re-read his responses after being tunnelled and didn’t get the sense that Lewt was over-defending or using AtE or any other typical defense that a scum would use. 

I could be wrong of course but that’s my reasoning/guess. 

• Like 2
Just now, Snake Doctor said:

Townspeople don’t name call like that. They should at least stick together. Sharpshooter needs to go. I think he is mafia. 

If I was voted out every time I called dumb &^@#s like you a name, I’d be out before the game even began. 

Nice to see the slanker coming out of his cave of cover though. ;)

• Like 2

Reads atm. No hard concrete solid towns but some leans:

TPish:

BJ

AV

SS

Mehs:

NIK

Aladeen

Falcon

Qwags

DM

Slankers:

Molecule

Bassi

J23

Bailey

Snake Doctor

Wolf Pings:

Angry Elf

Lucky

Sausage

NMB/Lewt

- note:

J23 not wolf with Lewt/Sausage

Lucky not wolf with Sausage

Sausage one of many defending Lewt, but not the other way around, and not teammates with Molecule. Molecule has had a pretty narrow focus to the game only zoning in on Sausage.

- If sausage is TP, you could point the finger at several players being a wolf going for an easy mislynch. Sausage/Lewt I think gives us the most information. I think AE has had the scummiest round of all the players, but don’t propose him as a lynch because nobody else agrees. But I’m still throwing his name out there.

I won’t lynch Lucky in R1, so my vote right now is going to either Sausage, Lewt, or NMB. However if there is enough interest in a Snake Doctor CFD, I’m ok with that risk 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, Linear_Molecule said:

Quite frankly the only reason I haven’t said too much since the first day is just the fact I don’t really know what to say as this is my first time playing mafia. There isn’t a ton for me to go off or say whenever there is a reference to how someone’s play styles have changed from previous games and such as I’ve not witnessed those. I’m interested to see how the game progresses once people start getting voted off/ killed. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. I think sausage is super sus and he has my vote.
TLDR: I’ve not played mafia before so I’m not sure what to say, what questions to ask, and to who. once I get more of a feel for the game I can be more helpful. Ruby mafia 

Imo, if that’s the case, then I would just say play in the moment and make snap reactions. It will help get you in speed

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
4 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

If I was voted out every time I called dumb &^@#s like you a name, I’d be out before the game even began. 

Nice to see the slanker coming out of his cave of cover though. ;)

That’s exactly what mafia would say to cover their tracks. 

Two hands up to Vote Sharpshooter.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Reads atm. No hard concrete solid towns but some leans:

TPish:

BJ

AV

SS

Mehs:

NIK

Aladeen

Falcon

Qwags

DM

Slankers:

Molecule

Bassi

J23

Bailey

Snake Doctor

Wolf Pings:

Angry Elf

Lucky

Sausage

NMB/Lewt

- note:

J23 not wolf with Lewt/Sausage

Lucky not wolf with Sausage

Sausage one of many defending Lewt, but not the other way around, and not teammates with Molecule. Molecule has had a pretty narrow focus to the game only zoning in on Sausage.

- If sausage is TP, you could point the finger at several players being a wolf going for an easy mislynch. Sausage/Lewt I think gives us the most information. I think AE has had the scummiest round of all the players, but don’t propose him as a lynch because nobody else agrees. But I’m still throwing his name out there.

I won’t lynch Lucky in R1, so my vote right now is going to either Sausage, Lewt, or NMB. However if there is enough interest in a Snake Doctor CFD, I’m ok with that risk 

I’m definitely in Mehs. 

The disrespect is unreal.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1