The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

1 minute ago, Lewitelli said:

Interesting, both those two have slanked for sure. Wouldn’t a KP be more active though given the investigation exemption? What’s HM? 

Honourable mention.

Too predictable to expect one of the top guys to be KP, if you let the town run everything when they’re looking for a KP then they’ll implode, which I think is a much more efficient strategy for them. 

So I investigated SS last night and he came back town.

Personally, I am quite confident he is KP for the following reasons.

1)His initial intro that welcomed an investigation was weird and could easily be a power move given his role.

2)Last nights lynch was between him and J23 who we now know is town. The wagnomics would suggest that SS is mafia since I think the mafia don’t divert from a close vote to jumping on the J23 wagon (LL made the first post to start the CFD) if both were actually town, it draws far too much unnecessary attention. It does make sense for them to do this if their KP was at risk of course.

I would also propose that mafia would prefer SS to be out of the game over J23 if both town since SS had been far more active.

I am also of the belief that AE is the final remaining Mafia. Starting with the first round that seemed to be him trying hard to fit in as town without scum hunting. The only person that chased AE hard that round was our friend BJ, and we all know what happened to him at the end of R1. (Qwags, BJ got MK’d) Then there is the AV post that states AE should live for a round or two. There is also the post I have noted above that has LL stating the least scummy players are on the NMB wagon. Funnily enough, AE was one of the two members on it with the other being NIK(dead tp) 

Conveniently, AE was the second person to push the J23 wagon last night after LL.

AE also brought up the idea of keeping Aladeen in the game which makes zero sense from a town perspective as mentioned previously.

Finally, when asking AE who he thought the KP could be, he gave me three complete slankers which imo doesn’t total sense from a KP perspective, and then listed NMB (who imo is a town lock due to the angle shooty stuff, I do believe that was a genuine mistake and not an intentional low blow, she’s better than that and doesn’t need to go that route). There is no way that SS wouldn’t make a top 4 list of possible KP if you’re town. That’s why I wanted to hear others opinions but instead we got the tumbleweed hit lol.

TLDR: Imo, SS is Kingpin, AE is Maf, Aladeen is confirmed SK. Town, I’m going to die tonight from Mafia, Pls don’t let this post get buried.

• Like 1