The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: For the Love of Vanilla [Signups: Closed] Game Over Mafia Wins!!

Rate this topic

Aladeen

On 3/14/2022 at 4:32 PM, J-23 said:

NIK is playing way too neutral.

Again, reaction bait or genuine? Last game he was scum and tunnelled me all the way and played a good game, no reason to scrap that Meta and reset imo. Usually he’s “cuter” when town and that’s how I feel he’s been at the moment, seems to be fitting in with his usual town game.

• Like 2
Just now, Lewitelli said:

Again, reaction bait or genuine? Last game he was scum and tunnelled me all the way and played a good game, no reason to scrap that Meta and reset imo. Usually he’s “cuter” when town and that’s how I feel he’s been at the moment, seems to be fitting in with his usual town game.

Read the thread backwards, all your questions would’ve been answered.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Ae to me seems like hes been trying to desperatetly recover from game opening and his next morning taco talk. 

now a its hot boxed in here and he's somewhat trying to play

ebwop :bigblush:

Nah openings don't mean jack in my experience, and what's wrong with tacos? I get that I've been defensive but I've also been come after a lot. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AngryElf said:

ebwop :bigblush:

Nah openings don't mean jack in my experience, and what's wrong with tacos? I get that I've been defensive but I've also been come after a lot. 

Openings in r.1 are like 90% of what we lynch lol

Its just the whole thing. Your open, the ATE and then the next morning throwing down the taco talk

Seems fake,try hard.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Can you please shut. the. &^@#. up., while I go through this thread and catch up?!

FFS. 

Speaking of $hit that ain’t right, SS has made like 5 posts and none mention lynching slankers.. what gives?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Openings in r.1 are like 90% of what we lynch lol

Its just the whole thing. Your open, the ATE and then the next morning throwing down the taco talk

Seems fake,try hard.

I've tried way too hard in R1 in previous games. It's given me bad reads that I stuck to for far too long. If I ignore much of R1, I can use lynch and MK reactions to make my reads, with the early game info as more evidence that I can look back on later. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

hes not a rookie he's played a few games. He seems too confident and smooth to be scum imo 

I dont think coaching would cause this boldness

I went back and found his initial post

He lost a few points because of it but im still town reading him

On 3/10/2022 at 11:18 PM, Ilunga said:

I played a few games years ago on this forum, been following trying to pick up the gameplay.

What is a slanker ?

Some one who doesn't post much ?

• Like 1
20 hours ago, AngryElf said:

Lewts absence is noteworthy.

There’s no way the threeway of LL, BJ, NIK on my wagon is all clean. Keep throwing my name out there like they’re going hard for my lynch, even though there’s another two days left. It really feels like when the next wagon comes along they will go somewhere else, giving the impression of scumhunting and growth, when in reality at least one of them is hiding in plain site. AV is doing his best derp impresssion so I’ll give him a pass for now.  

BJ’s conversation with SS feels fake, but I’m not as confident on that. 

This again seems overly defensive from AE so far out from a NF. 

• Like 1