The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022-2023 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

3 hours ago, BCNeil said:

You can arrive way before your session too.  Just ignore their little presentation and walk to the bowl.  You can't pick your seats till your time, but you can still take your time and check out lots of locations.  

I’m 630 on Wednesday, I’ll prob go the first session and wait around 

What exactly is the priority order? Does a new full season ticket holder choose ahead of a long time half season holder? I guess I'm wondering, is it just whatever full seasons are leftover go to halves? If so, if you are an existing half season ticket holder, are you guaranteed those for next year? Or do those seats become available for full season ticket holders? Thanks!

7 hours ago, piti said:

What exactly is the priority order? Does a new full season ticket holder choose ahead of a long time half season holder? I guess I'm wondering, is it just whatever full seasons are leftover go to halves? If so, if you are an existing half season ticket holder, are you guaranteed those for next year? Or do those seats become available for full season ticket holders? Thanks!

Yes a new full season member does get priority over half season and ice pack , half season and ice pack members have to choose new seats every year

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SerenityNow said:

I didn't move.  Looks like lots of lower bowl available, but that's too rich for my blood.  I did enjoy a burger and fries though.  Wish I'd known that was on offer so I wouldn't have eaten supper first.. Guess that didn't stop me anyway.  ;)

They mentioned in the email that Triple O's was gonna be complimentary. 

1 hour ago, Bigo604 said:

I ended up giving up my 4 seats in row 2 of the upper bowl for a pair of lower bowl aisle seats. 

Are Half/Qtr season members able to choose LB1 centre section or club sections if there are any available left when its time to choose or are those sections strictly for Full Season members?

1 hour ago, Bingo Chili said:

Are Half/Qtr season members able to choose LB1 centre section or club sections if there are any available left when its time to choose or are those sections strictly for Full Season members?

I believe only full season can get those sections 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2022 at 1:05 PM, WalkWithElias said:

Awesome hope you enjoy, you should also try the captains room out one game

Captains room was closed last season hopefully they bring it back. 

On 6/17/2022 at 10:00 AM, khaira93 said:

Got a pair of aisle seats with a friend in LB Club Section 108! Super pumped for the season! :metal:

Nice. I’m in section 108 as well. What row did you get? I didn’t bother with seat selection as I was happy with my seats.

also don’t like aisle seats because your constantly standing up for people. My seats were right near the bar that divides section 107 and 108 so I don’t have to ever be disturbed 

out of curiosity did you see how many available club seats there were?

4 hours ago, CanuckNut4Life said:

Captains room was closed last season hopefully they bring it back. 

Nice. I’m in section 108 as well. What row did you get? I didn’t bother with seat selection as I was happy with my seats.

also don’t like aisle seats because your constantly standing up for people. My seats were right near the bar that divides section 107 and 108 so I don’t have to ever be disturbed 

out of curiosity did you see how many available club seats there were?

We got Row 24, we both love aisle seats since it makes the in seat service easier to use, and I have a small bladder and constantly need to go to the bathroom with beers :P The bathroom is immediately to the left once you’re out. 

There were lots of seats available in the higher up rows, some even in Section 106. Some lower rows in Section 108 right by the perimeter that borders non-club section. However everything below row 20ish between section 108-104 was taken.