The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022-2023 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

6 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I have a question about account reps , do we keep the same one every year as long as theyre with the team or do we get a new one every season ?

I believe it's the same one as long as they remain with the team. Unfortunately I haven't had a rep that lasted more than 2 seasons so far. 

Did any non season ticket holders get the Presale code for Monday? I added my email 3 different times to the list but haven’t received anything yet. I would have expected it by now.. getting very concerned.

On 8/26/2022 at 5:39 PM, Slegr said:

Did any non season ticket holders get the Presale code for Monday? I added my email 3 different times to the list but haven’t received anything yet. I would have expected it by now.. getting very concerned.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but why would a non-STH get access to a STH presale?

16 hours ago, Fred65 said:

I wonder how season ticket sales are progressing

Well, to answer your question, just go to the Ticketmaster site and see for yourself.   Here's a couple of screenshots of available tickets for typical Top-end "Marquee" games against the Pens & Habs that you would expect to be sold out at this point.  As you can see, only the 3 center sections of the lower bowl (bench side) and the 4 sections on the Corporate side (A.K.A. UN-Real Fans section) of the lower bowl are mostly sold out, leaving a pile of empty seats in both end zones and corners.  (Some of the "regular sub-par" weekday games against the no-name teams - in the middle of winter - are even worse - showing a ton of empty seats)

Same goes for upper sections with only the center sections sold out and alot of avaiable seats in corners.   BTW, take notice of how the cheaper/affordable seats in the upper end zones are completely sold out because those are the only seats most REAL FANS can afford.   AND.......all this is after the three single game ticket pre-sales are over!!!!   

You should have seen this map before the single game ticket pre-sales began.    It clearly showed all the unavailable season ticket holder seats blanked out and twice to three times as many avaibale seats - that were the unsold season tickets.

That tells me they lost a ton of season ticket holders this past year - which is not a surprise after another failed attempt to make the playoffs in the endless (almost) "Decade long Saga of Aqau-Lini supported JB's roster failures".  Also, keep in mind this also does not show the additional 500-600 "NHL ticket holds" that Canucks reserve until the last minute for visiting teams and our players to scoop up for friends & families - if they want. So there are even more empty seats than shown here.  Hope this answers your question................!

image.thumb.png.a2ade9b27db1f0509a23968fd6a2a946.pngimage.thumb.png.3351a5dc147f45cdf82b213ef36eac4e.png

Edited by RU SERIOUS

On 8/25/2022 at 6:51 AM, WalkWithElias said:

I went to the BSB concert last night and noticed they gutted out an entire first row of seats and the led board (section 308ish) does anyone know what’s going on?

8014B46B-E6E5-41AA-BDE0-AE122B5D186D.jpeg

I heard the new media team wants more space for cameras and such to provide more dynamic broadcast.

1 hour ago, WalkWithElias said:

I just noticed non season tickets holders are already reselling on ticketmaster…. Yet we don’t even have our tickets yet

Thats correct.  A ton of seats being sold on Stub-Hub and numerous other sites now.    Season ticket holders are at the bottom of the pack and will just have to wait.  It's been like this for years and another reason why I ditched my season tickets because there are few benefits and advantages being a STH while the team is in the dumps when you can buy better quality and cheaper seats right up to game time than your own and not get stuck with bad games nobody wants to go see.  When the team bounces out of thieir decade long snooze (which should happen sometime in the next several years) then being a STH might have a bit of value.   

13 hours ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Thats correct.  A ton of seats being sold on Stub-Hub and numerous other sites now.    Season ticket holders are at the bottom of the pack and will just have to wait.  It's been like this for years and another reason why I ditched my season tickets because there are few benefits and advantages being a STH while the team is in the dumps when you can buy better quality and cheaper seats right up to game time than your own and not get stuck with bad games nobody wants to go see.  When the team bounces out of thieir decade long snooze (which should happen sometime in the next several years) then being a STH might have a bit of value.   

Season ticket holders could list on stub-hub since the schedule came out.  You transfer your tickets to your buyer when we get them...

This is an odd reason to dump your season tickets?