The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022-2023 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

9 hours ago, GKM56 said:

In simplest terms, yes.

People with guaranteed tickets for EP40 had various times issued to them - I think from anywhere after 11:30am up to 2pm. By the time some people arrived for what they thought was their scheduled meet at 2pm, they were met with staff informing them the line had been cut.

I feel badly for the people who missed out on it as that was incredibly poorly organized. I'm hopeful that something was done for those folks but I doubt it.

There were way too many people there today. Hopefully they learn some lessons from this going forward.

Ya way too many people and didn’t seem like they were checking tickets as well other than scanning at pety and Hughes lineup.  My coworker said his friend got 2 season tickets but bought like 12 people with him 

12 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Anyone attend the meet the team event? Apparently fans who had a ticket for petey and hughes got turned away

I heard a lot of people saying they didn't get to see Petterson.  I had tickets for Hughes and we got to see him (and OEL).  

Seattle has announced playoff pricing.

First round same as regular season, season ticket pricing.

Second round 25% more, third round 50% more, and the finals 100% more

So cheap.

Seattle fans are all shocked,  They cost more.  

On 3/8/2023 at 6:26 PM, BCNeil said:

Seattle has announced playoff pricing.

First round same as regular season, season ticket pricing.

Second round 25% more, third round 50% more, and the finals 100% more

So cheap.

Seattle fans are all shocked,  They cost more.  

Seattle fans are shocked the playoff tickets cost more than regular?   And they even get their first round tickets for regular season price?  Geez.

43 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Seattle fans are shocked the playoff tickets cost more than regular?   And they even get their first round tickets for regular season price?  Geez.

Yes a lot are upset they don't have the option to just get round 1. You have to agree to the whole package.

Americans want the round 1 tickets, then decline the rest due to the increased cost.

Even though you don't get charged till games are confirmed.

I am going to help them with this burden.  

• Haha 1

On 3/10/2023 at 8:13 AM, BCNeil said:

Yes a lot are upset they don't have the option to just get round 1. You have to agree to the whole package.

Americans want the round 1 tickets, then decline the rest due to the increased cost.

Even though you don't get charged till games are confirmed.

I am going to help them with this burden.  

I hope they go the distance just so the fans get more upset now

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Check. Your invoices are your Canucks account …. Prices went up next season

UB4 went up by $104

4.7%   

UB4, $4300 on the defense side, $4500 on the offence side.  So they finally go over the $100 per game/pair

Pretty much expected.  Oilers did 5%, but they are going to make the playoffs.  

11 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

4.7%   

UB4, $4300 on the defense side, $4500 on the offence side.  So they finally go over the $100 per game/pair

Pretty much expected.  Oilers did 5%, but they are going to make the playoffs.  

I thought after this shit show of a season they would remain the same … I guess that’s what happens when you have to pay for so many coaching staff

22 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I thought after this shit show of a season they would remain the same … I guess that’s what happens when you have to pay for so many coaching staff

So did I.  I can't believe they have the gall to increase prices two years in a row.  I just checked the draft lottery odds.  Canucks are at 6%  I think?  That's the only thing that would keep me at this point.  Actually every Canuck fan should forward me a few bucks to cancel my membership, because that's what will increase the chances immediately.

Hey my invoice for next year is not in my account.... Does everyone have theirs??

When I go to my account and click on Invoice, I get this message:  Great news, you have no invoices that have an outstanding balance        and it just has my 2022/23 invoice.  Hmmm.

Edited by SerenityNow

20 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Hey my invoice for next year is not in my account.... Does everyone have theirs??

When I go to my account and click on Invoice, I get this message:  Great news, you have no invoices that have an outstanding balance        and it just has my 2022/23 invoice.  Hmmm.

They must  off taken them down, my invoice is gone also

42 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

What!  I was just about to check to see if mine was there yet.  Maybe they weren't supposed to be sent out yet??

Have you received an email about our membership renewal? I haven't received anything yet. Maybe it'll happen soon? 

6 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Renewals will be sent out in a week, first payment is scheduled for March 31 2023

Do you know if we can still get our membership discount during the off season btw? If I go to vanbase, I assume they'd still give me 20% off until the start of next season.