The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour/ Report) Friedman- Brett Burns on the move?

Depending on what happens with Sutes here in Dallas I could see BB coming here on a twilight tour of sorts as he owns a HUGE ranch near Austin, TX and coaches his son in tourneys all around the area. I am fortunate to work with him as an ambassador to my non-profit and I know he really wants to be closer to home. Add in Klingberg's situation and he could be a really good partner with Heisky for similar money. Dallas has a weird way of reinvigorating veterans (cue Pavs) plus he has a history with Pavs which could go a long way as well. 

This is Burnsie signing his sweater for our annual tournament silent auction last year.  Great dude and I would love to have him on the Nucks in place of Myers or OEL, but do not see it happening.   

240550912_1000956984055780_1704783793838983898_n.png

35 minutes ago, Odjick29willkillyou said:

Depending on what happens with Sutes here in Dallas I could see BB coming here on a twilight tour of sorts as he owns a HUGE ranch near Austin, TX and coaches his son in tourneys all around the area. I am fortunate to work with him as an ambassador to my non-profit and I know he really wants to be closer to home. Add in Klingberg's situation and he could be a really good partner with Heisky for similar money. Dallas has a weird way of reinvigorating veterans (cue Pavs) plus he has a history with Pavs which could go a long way as well. 

This is Burnsie signing his sweater for our annual tournament silent auction last year.  Great dude and I would love to have him on the Nucks in place of Myers or OEL, but do not see it happening.   

240550912_1000956984055780_1704783793838983898_n.png

SJS did a 3-part mini-series on his ranch - part 1 here:  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mll said:

SJS did a 3-part mini-series on his ranch - part 1 here:  

Dude is a character and a genuine bad ass who truly loves others. He has fully assimilated to Texas which is becoming quite common nowadays lol. Also my thoughts on him coming to Dallas. Would be a great fit for both organizations. I could even see a potential trade involving Klinger, but he and EK65 seem kinda redundant aside from age.