The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2022 - 23

Mike Vanderhoek

spacer.png

Ottawa Senators Open for Business

Firstly I'd like to thank the Sens for giving me an opportunity to rejoin the CDCGML.

I've taken the last few days to go over the roster and the Senators are going to be moving towards a youth movement lead by Trevor Zegras.

We are open to talks about any of our veteran players and I'm always checking here and the discord for messages.

I look forward to working with everyone again and meeting the new guys.

GM zenflamesfan

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Release - The Ottawa Senators release Ian Scott because he announced his retirement

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/former-maple-leafs-draft-pick-ian-scott-announces-retirement-from-hockey/

Release - The Senators also release Gregory Hofmann because he has signed in Europe

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/blue-jackets-place-gregory-hofmann-waivers-terminate-contract/

On 11/4/2022 at 8:10 AM, canuck2xtreme said:

WAIVERS: The Philadelphia Flyers have claimed Drake Caggiula from the Florida Panthers via waivers.

@Rush17 @Ty Webb

We like Jeremy a whole lot, worked with a family member for years, but at the initial deep dive into the club, it was incredibly obvious we needed to do something different with that spot on the roster. Jeremy has scored 1 goal per league per season since May 2017. The body of work was there to be evaluated and we made the first tough decision. 

Josh Mahura was in the minor leagues when I arrived at the helm of the Kraken and has three times the points as Lauzon, and many times the upside. We wish Jeremy well with the Flyers, a fine young man whose defensive abilities will make him a competent NHL blueliner for years to come, I am sure. 

image.png.fd2511bcea69e28b3833a0f4301e3523.pngTRADE REPORT!

The New Jersey Devils are said to have concluded a deal with another Eastern club involving one of the team's netminders.

Rumors are swirling that it is indeed one of the younger tenders on the move, which one we shall see.

Although no names have been leaked, it is believed a productive winger is making his way to Newark.......

Details to follow