The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Ain't No Flippin' Way - TP WINS!!

Rate this topic

AngryElf

10 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Dafuq? Now my voting is TMI…by voting for suspected mafia and 3P? That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Again, you were the ones to reveal their roles only after their deaths, I was going off my own consistent reads. You clearly have been looking at my voting patterns so you should also be able to see I suss’d NIK early and falcon once he went gungho and declared anyone voting for him was OMGUS. All of this is easily proven by ISOing my posts. 

Fair responses. I'm gonna go with that ss is still a tp and you are the last scum.  Cm is the tracker.  

Ciao to the bird

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

This should wrap the game up. 

It should. Your vote was so scummy but I believe you somehow and I feel like the host would say if a tp would become a scum given the amount of info shared. Anyways vote for the bird if you haven't already. One more and game will be over since we all only have one vote today.

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I voted for bad guys most of the game, hard claimed my role, and still am getting voted out. Shows you that no matter what, the most powerful vegetable in mafia is still the potato.

Hard claimed an easy to claim roll.

Were always early on the voting train of the scum.

The more you talk and the more I'm sure you are scum.