The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Ain't No Flippin' Way - TP WINS!!

Rate this topic

AngryElf

4 minutes ago, RubySausage said:

Thank you. Ss or lewt have to be lynched. I'm the towns most important person.

Please vote ss.

He is claiming that he doesn't have a roll yall should make him enjoy the dps

We can no longer vote for SS, it’s me or you 

3 minutes ago, CommonMarble said:

I still have the horrible, horrible feeling in the pit of my stomache that Pool A is scum/scum.

I don't think it's based on anything, but yeah.

Ya kill the most towny folks.

I wouldn't be sad if somehow you died this game tbh. Absolutely mindless chat that mafia can jump on and create a nonsense.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, RubySausage said:

Thank you. Ss or lewt have to be lynched. I'm the towns most important person.

Please vote ss.

He is claiming that he doesn't have a roll yall should make him enjoy the dps

Interesting.

Not sure if you're non-town aligned or just a potato  

I am certainly claiming that i'm just a townsperson. Have been 

I would have fallen on my sword earlier this game if I needed to in order to help town out. 

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

Interesting.

Not sure if you're non-town aligned or just a potato  

I am certainly claiming that i'm just a townsperson. Have been 

I would have fallen on my sword earlier this game if I needed to in order to help town out. 

I'm the doctor 

8 minutes ago, CommonMarble said:

I still have the horrible, horrible feeling in the pit of my stomache that Pool A is scum/scum.

I don't think it's based on anything, but yeah.

If it's not based on anything, then why are you muddy'ing up the thread with your nonsense?

1 minute ago, RubySausage said:

I'm the doctor 

You should know then that you're most likely the next one gone anyways. 

Why are you trying to muddy the waters on inevitable your exit?

If you're the doctor, then CM is talking out of his ass, and we can lynch him after. 

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

You should know then that you're most likely the next one gone anyways. 

Why are you trying to muddy the waters on inevitable your exit?

If you're the doctor, then CM is talking out of his ass, and we can lynch him after. 

Yes, i already established that i misunderstood the situation. I was wrong about Porscha being the doctor, and Ruby being scum, on the grounds of the vest/my power role stuff.

If I was scum, then since town!Ruby hasn't revealed the Psycho Ex as having died, this was the world's easiest counterclaim.

scum!Ruby also makes this an extraordinarily stupid play as scum, as everyone seemed to be accepting Ruby before i started my nonsense, and all i'm doing is screwing over a teammate in the best possible position.

am a Powered Townie, i just made a major miscalculation and was excited at having "caught" a mafia.

Here’s the deal. 

im the Vig, I messed up on Illunga and read him wrong, I missed his soft claim until BJ I believe brought it up afterwards and have been beating myself up about it afterwards. My apologies man.

I then had the vig kill on NIK last night/this morning, I obviously would’ve changed it if we had an accurate vote count (sorry AE lol) and if nf wasn’t at 7am this morning. I didn’t know NIK was going to be lynched and thus the kill was wasted. Honestly though, maybe it worked out for the best.

This game is confusing and I don’t understand why the vest was a secret for presumably only one townie. I tried tripping SS up earlier by asking if he had a vest as a self proclaimed non role tp to see if all regular towns got a vest or if this was a one off. I still don’t know if all reg towns got a vest or if this was a one off.. SS claims he didn’t get a vest. So no CM, I didn’t believe him at face value, I was trying to trip him up lol.

the only roles we don’t know are the SK and the Mafia Roleblocker.

Doc - RubySausage

Sheriff - Illunga

Vig - Lewt 

Tracker - CM

Godfather - MR

Regular scum - NIK

Role blocker - ?

Twins/SK - LL + ?

• Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1