The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

4 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Hopefully my rep doesn't leave as she's wonderful! I don't think they have many female season ticket members, though. I've been to stm events and it's usually all men haha. 

I'm female, though our tickets are in my husband's name.  The two best reps we've had over the many years were both female.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

When we receive our annual gift card, can it be used at the team store and concessions btw? I've never used one before and forgot to ask earlier. 

You can use it for concessions and at The Sports Bar Live.  Most years you couldn't use it at the Team Store (though some STH always managed to do so) but last year it was allowed for all.  Not sure what will happen this year.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

You can use it for concessions and at The Sports Bar Live.  Most years you couldn't use it at the Team Store (though some STH always managed to do so) but last year it was allowed for all.  Not sure what will happen this year.

Sounds great! Thanks for letting me know! Can't wait for hockey season haha. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

When we receive our annual gift card, can it be used at the team store and concessions btw? I've never used one before and forgot to ask earlier. 

I hope they give season ticket holders a nice amount on that gift card for your loyalty to the team! I also have always been curious if the price on a season ticket holder ticket (back when you got hard copies...mistake to get rid of them!) was that the actual price for a season ticket holder or was it less and that was the set price for that particular seat.

I do NOT expect a season ticket holder to tell me exactly what they pay etc but hope your loyalty is rewarded with a nice gift card amount and maybe a discount on ticket price as you are a season ticket holder shelling out big bucks!

Always like buying from season ticket holders, usually for the ticket and memorabilia item we no longer can have but also the safety of knowing the tickets are legit and paying someone who is clearly a very loyal die hard Canucks fan...like myself!

5 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

By themselves? Or maybe because their significant other wants them to go haha jk jk. Can't wait for the season to start btw! 

I don't think it would have been appropriate to ask the ladies if they were there alone.  ;)

But I do know many couples that have tickets.  With the wife sort of being the one in charge of selling extra tickets.

I wonder if season tickets get fought over in divorces?

16 minutes ago, Neutral said:

I hope they give season ticket holders a nice amount on that gift card for your loyalty to the team! I also have always been curious if the price on a season ticket holder ticket (back when you got hard copies...mistake to get rid of them!) was that the actual price for a season ticket holder or was it less and that was the set price for that particular seat.

I do NOT expect a season ticket holder to tell me exactly what they pay etc but hope your loyalty is rewarded with a nice gift card amount and maybe a discount on ticket price as you are a season ticket holder shelling out big bucks!

Always like buying from season ticket holders, usually for the ticket and memorabilia item we no longer can have but also the safety of knowing the tickets are legit and paying someone who is clearly a very loyal die hard Canucks fan...like myself!

I think we get $100 this year, last year was $200.

I don't think its a secret what they cost, there is price lists on this site.  The old paper tickets had face value, we pay about 40% less.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

I don't think it would have been appropriate to ask the ladies if they were there alone.  ;)

But I do know many couples that have tickets.  With the wife sort of being the one in charge of selling extra tickets.

I wonder if season tickets get fought over in divorces?

I think we get $100 this year, last year was $200.

I don't think its a secret what they cost, there is price lists on this site.  The old paper tickets had face value, we pay about 40% less.

Should be $200 for full, $100 for half and $50 for quarter membership! I'm excited haha. 

Could contain: Text, Advertisement

15 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

I managed to use it every year , the best time to do it , is the first pre season game when the staff is fairly new and make sure no higher ups are around 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

I managed to use it every year , the best time to do it , is the first pre season game when the staff is fairly new and make sure no higher ups are around 

Haha no guarantee we will all have it by the first preseason game! The email said it'll be here by the home opener. Here's to hoping, though! 

• Like 1

When selling tickets on exchange who is doing direct deposit?  I got an email from ticket exchange saying my deposit info is missing info.  I went to actual ticket exchange site and it’s wants banking routing number which in Canada we don’t use.

anyone else having this problem?  Last season I just did Cheques and some games as credits.

who else is using direct deposit and has anyone been paid yet for games sold?

1 hour ago, yippykyeh said:

When selling tickets on exchange who is doing direct deposit?  I got an email from ticket exchange saying my deposit info is missing info.  I went to actual ticket exchange site and it’s wants banking routing number which in Canada we don’t use.

anyone else having this problem?  Last season I just did Cheques and some games as credits.

They parted ways with cheques, I’ve always done sellers credit

2 hours ago, yippykyeh said:

I signed up for direct deposit but I have not received payment yet for the games that I've sold.  It says payment will be received x days after the sale, but I wonder if it's going to be after the actual game, which is what they were doing for a while during the pandemic.  

When I signed up for the direct deposit I was able to fill in all the fields.  I believe the routing number is a 5 digit number identifying your bank branch.  It's usually XXX for the bank, XXXXX for the branch and then the last number is your account number.   

(Edited to say I think the bank number may now be 4 digits, just add an additional 0 on the front if so).

Edited by SerenityNow

2 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I am still using up previous season's cards!!  We managed to use up a fair bit at the end of year sale.  We don't go to the pre season games, we donate those tickets to Big Brothers.

• Like 2