The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

4 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

I'm leaning towards A or B! I'll add some games on as well. Difficult to get to the arena in December due to the snow. 

Could contain: Page, Text

I'd take C.  5 Saturdays and no preseason.  Buy the other games you want during presale.  

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Sounds great! Thanks for the input. I do add games on. I'll be selecting my package on Tuesday morning! So exciting 

Don't worry it'll ware off. Think January -10C and snowing LOL

• Haha 1

On 7/8/2023 at 11:04 AM, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Go for C or D, so that you can watch us win the Cup on our home rink.  :bigblush:

(No, I'm just kidding!  ...hmm, have I jinxed the team now? :ph34r: )

Yes!  If The Canucks don't win the Cup, this post will be the reason!   :towel:

• Haha 1
  • Tanks a lot 1

7 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Game tier has been released and they added marquee+ this year just for the leafs

Could contain: Page, Text, File

Interesting, thanks for posting. So now they added two more tiers, premium+ and a special category just for the Leafs game, marquee+??

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Game tier has been released and they added marquee+ this year just for the leafs

Could contain: Page, Text, File

Omg! Thank you! I was hoping to exchange my Halloween game. Does it have to be the exact same tier or can I pay to "upgrade" it to another tier? 

3 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Omg! Thank you! I was hoping to exchange my Halloween game. Does it have to be the exact same tier or can I pay to "upgrade" it to another tier? 

When you select that game from your inventory, it will automatically show you the other regular games you can trade it for.

The regular games are all bad.  I would take the Devils just because its the battle of the Hughes brothers. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BCNeil said:

When you select that game from your inventory, it will automatically show you the other regular games you can trade it for.

The regular games are all bad.  I would take the Devils just because its the battle of the Hughes brothers. 

Sounds good to me! Thank you! I didn't know I could do it myself (I've always asked my account rep to do it for me haha).