The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

Not sure if we have an area on the site for single game tickets, but do any of you season ticket holders offer up tickets or if requested ould be willing to part with them? There are 2 games I would like to attend, back to back nights. Ideally in the upper bowl near the middle of the ice section 308 I believe is center ice? Would really like to get row 1 of upper bowl, anyone on here have season tickets in the upper bowl in row 1, possibly in center ice area?

This is a best man gift that I am looking into getting. Thanks in advance if anyone is willing to part with their Oct 27 & Oct 28th tickets Vs the Blues and NYR.

Looked on ticketmaster and stubhub not sure if there is a better site to look for tickets as it has been a while and usually got them from craigslist in the past from a season ticket holder but lost his contact info and unsure if he still has the seats.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neutral said:

Not sure if we have an area on the site for single game tickets, but do any of you season ticket holders offer up tickets or if requested ould be willing to part with them? There are 2 games I would like to attend, back to back nights. Ideally in the upper bowl near the middle of the ice section 308 I believe is center ice? Would really like to get row 1 of upper bowl, anyone on here have season tickets in the upper bowl in row 1, possibly in center ice area?

This is a best man gift that I am looking into getting. Thanks in advance if anyone is willing to part with their Oct 27 & Oct 28th tickets Vs the Blues and NYR.

Looked on ticketmaster and stubhub not sure if there is a better site to look for tickets as it has been a while and usually got them from craigslist in the past from a season ticket holder but lost his contact info and unsure if he still has the seats.

Neutral, keep checking those sites.  It is pretty early for people to be listing tickets.  STH have never before had their tickets in their accounts this early (in all the years I have held mine) so there may be many folk who have not even thought about listing their tickets yet.  I have listed a few of mine and found there's hardly anything on there vs during the season.

Having said that, I did list my NYR tickets and they sold already.  I still have my Blues tickets for that game listed on Ticketmaster and it is upper bowl center ice.... but row 3.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 8/5/2023 at 1:48 PM, BCNeil said:

No, its pretty rare for people to attend every game.  Most season ticket holders go to around half.  

Considering the high cost of season tickets, it wouldn't shock me if a good number consists of various individuals "sharing" one set of season tickets to use (& not just trying to make money by attempting to scalp "premium teams" facing the Canucks like an original six team).

• Like 1

On 8/6/2023 at 1:39 PM, Neutral said:

I'm in section 308 but Row 10.  PM me if you need tickets. 

Could contain: Person, Computer Hardware, Electronics, Hardware, Monitor, Screen, Scoreboard, Basketball, Basketball Game, Sport

2 hours ago, Fred65 said:

I got a request for my address, but the form did not give you a positive responce in fact no responce period which I found amateurish

Maybe check your email now? After I confirmed my address, I got another email saying thanks for confirming and that they'd send another email once it has been mailed. 

3 hours ago, jovocop55 said:

Weird I didn’t get an email but 3 of the people I know had 

They just asked for you to confirm your address to get your membership card and gift card. Maybe check your spam folder? I've found some emails from them in there before haha. 

22 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

They just asked for you to confirm your address to get your membership card and gift card. Maybe check your spam folder? I've found some emails from them in there before haha. 

Ya I checked.  Nothing.  I get all other email from canucks except this one 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WalkWithElias said:

I had gabe and got a rep named Zoya

Hopefully my rep doesn't leave as she's wonderful! I don't think they have many female season ticket members, though. I've been to stm events and it's usually all men haha.