The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

2 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

We went to a road viewing party last year.  It wasn't bad, I think we'll likely choose that again.

Nice! I did the closed practice last year and it was fun! Let's see what happens this season haha. Happy Birthday to Ryp (the dog) btw! 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Nice! I did the closed practice last year and it was fun! Let's see what happens this season haha. Happy Birthday to Ryp (the dog) btw! 

Can't believe he is a year old already! 

BTW, not sure if you have this option, but sitting in the penalty box during warm up is pretty cool.  Only need to do that once, mind you.  I see that option over and over again, LOL.  Wouldn't hurt if they put a few new things into the mix from time to time.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

BTW, not sure if you have this option, but sitting in the penalty box during warm up is pretty cool.  Only need to do that once, mind you.  I see that option over and over again, LOL.  Wouldn't hurt if they put a few new things into the mix from time to time.

It’s only for full members that option

• RoughGame 1
  • There it is 1

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

Awww. They should definitely add some new things! For quarter and half stm, we only get three options: open skate, closed practice and road viewing party. I don't mind! It's nice and I always enjoy myself haha. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Awww. They should definitely add some new things! For quarter and half stm, we only get three options: open skate, closed practice and road viewing party. I don't mind! It's nice and I always enjoy myself haha. 

Full season always gets the best options, half and 1:4 always had only 3 choices 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

Guess we don’t get presale code anymore as nothing about Toronto raptors presale today.  Also fees are crazy.  At least canucks tickets fees are cap at $15.  Saw some raptors $350 tickets and extra fee were $80

Was that on resale tickets? Crazy fees. Omg! 

4 hours ago, jovocop55 said:

Guess we don’t get presale code anymore as nothing about Toronto raptors presale today.  Also fees are crazy.  At least canucks tickets fees are cap at $15.  Saw some raptors $350 tickets and extra fee were $80

Seattle pricing for their NBA preseason game was super cheap.  I ended up with row 1 in the upperbowl center.  They were $125 total, plus $5.25 service fee.  That's less than half what these seats cost for hockey games.

I am just going to go watch there instead.  

Edited by BCNeil

Not sure where to post this, so I'm doing it here.... 

Bought 4 tickets to the Canucks vs Oilers game on October 14th, Oilers home opener. I am absolutely stoked. Going with 2 of my fellow Canuck fans and one die hard Oiler fan. If we pull off the W it'll be the best night of my life. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1