The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Podkolzin welcomes his first child!

Rate this topic

Odd.

On 7/11/2023 at 12:59 PM, Strawbone said:

Having a kid changes a person. I think he's going to be super motivated this season. But maybe also super tired.

I thought this was just a bit of hyperbole until we had a kid. You literally have to feed the infant every 2 hours. Going to sleep at 12;00, setting your alarm for 2:00 am. Feed, then set your alarm for 4am and repeat the process.  Its insane 

On 7/28/2023 at 8:00 PM, viking mama said:

What?! 

I’m really glad that this player had more dignity, maturity & smarts in him to choose a loyal mate & partner, early on in life, rather than experience the more rudderless-existence of depravity that Jake Virtanen was living. How good is Jake feelin’ about those decisions now, eh? 

Podz & Sasha have both made early sacrifices for Podz to become the best pro-hockey player that he can be! I give them huge applause for that & wish them & their growing family all the love, success & happiness in the world!

Cheers!! 

Exactly. Couldn't have worded it better. Jake probably at least has the basic HPV too. If he's lucky. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/28/2023 at 7:00 PM, viking mama said:

What?! 

I’m really glad that this player had more dignity, maturity & smarts in him to choose a loyal mate & partner, early on in life, rather than experience the more rudderless-existence of depravity that Jake Virtanen was living. How good is Jake feelin’ about those decisions now, eh? 

Podz & Sasha have both made early sacrifices for Podz to become the best pro-hockey player that he can be! I give them huge applause for that & wish them & their growing family all the love, success & happiness in the world!

Cheers!! 

Well, yes it is very good they have chosen that path, but you don’t have to do that to not be a complete dirtbag like Virtanen, otherwise know as Jakey Jakey about to make a big mistakey.

• Haha 1