The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Podkolzin welcomes his first child!

Rate this topic

Odd.

Happy for Podz and his wife. Exciting times. Life is just beginning for them. 

It's funny though ... Every time I see a headline about the birth of a baby that reads ... "So and So Welcome First Child" ... I always picture people standing in the delivery room holding a "Welcome" sign like people arriving at the airport. 

• Haha 2

On 7/11/2023 at 11:55 AM, Elias Pettersson said:

Podz shaved his head, he looks like Petey now...   :o

Will make him more streamlined so he can skate faster. 

Sort of like Homer’s speed holes:

• Vintage 1
  • There it is 1

On 7/11/2023 at 7:55 PM, Elias Pettersson said:

Podz shaved his head, he looks like Petey now...   :o

if it makes him play like Petey, tell the rest of the team to shave their heads as well...

Cup here we come... easy peasy... you're welcome. 

Ang Lee Thanks GIF by The Academy Awards

• Haha 1
  • There it is 1

In Russian culture its normal to marry at like 21 or 22 years old, this guy could be having some fun in Vancouver right now as an NHL player but got tied up early, daaaamn, same thing happned to Tryamkin, either way congrats Podz and Sasha!

On 7/24/2023 at 6:38 PM, Canucks_fo_life said:

In Russian culture its normal to marry at like 21 or 22 years old, this guy could be having some fun in Vancouver right now as an NHL player but got tied up early, daaaamn, same thing happned to Tryamkin, either way congrats Podz and Sasha!

What?! 

I’m really glad that this player had more dignity, maturity & smarts in him to choose a loyal mate & partner, early on in life, rather than experience the more rudderless-existence of depravity that Jake Virtanen was living. How good is Jake feelin’ about those decisions now, eh? 

Podz & Sasha have both made early sacrifices for Podz to become the best pro-hockey player that he can be! I give them huge applause for that & wish them & their growing family all the love, success & happiness in the world!

Cheers!! 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

I wonder how Podz feels about the smell of pot in the city.

Except for Ovechkin apparently… 

• Like 1