The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: A Vengeance Against Tyranny (Game Over - Town Potatoes While The Mafia Win)

Rate this topic

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

What makes it mountainous? Isn’t Vancouver coastal?

Mountainous because the only advantage for the town is in numbers - no specials makes it a hard mountain to climb. 

Could contain: Mountain, Mountain Range, Nature, Outdoors, Peak, Scenery, Ice

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1
8 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Lewt's opening is...simple and safe.

His next appearance is...simple and safe.

Hmm.

His next appearance, which came hours later, felt like an “opening” of its own and feels out of place imo. Like as if he’s scared to truly enter the thread 

• Like 1

I don’t like the Ilunga votes this round from falcon and SD. SD quickly switched to falcon in self preservation and said “sorry falcon” which seemed weird to me because idk why he’d have a town lean on falcon at this point and if he does he really didn’t need to vote for him, there’s a lot of time left and other targets too. Maybe Lewt and SD are w/w?

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

I don’t like the Ilunga votes this round from falcon and SD. SD quickly switched to falcon in self preservation and said “sorry falcon” which seemed weird to me because idk why he’d have a town lean on falcon at this point and if he does he really didn’t need to vote for him, there’s a lot of time left and other targets too. Maybe Lewt and SD are w/w?

Anyone apologizing for votes always raises my suspicion.

Unvote vote SD

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Why would I shoot SS if I thought he was the lackey?

I thought you read the og setup. Really bird, really?

Og setup had maf shoot / target lackey for them to join chat. In fact, didn't you comment on that in pregame?

I feel like you did, and I'm gonna check in a bit.

• Like 1
On 7/21/2023 at 12:59 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Maybe a mafia role that can also target players/lackey or a different role than lackey? With no docs, if there’s no mafia kill, then everybody will know they hit the lackey lol.

There it is.

So I guess you forgot?

Unvote, Vote BJ

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I thought you read the og setup. Really bird, really?

Og setup had maf shoot / target lackey for them to join chat. In fact, didn't you comment on that in pregame?

I feel like you did, and I'm gonna check in a bit.

I see.

Interesting theory. Please hook me up with your tinfoil supplier as my kitchen is in need of restock.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Snake Doctor said:

Sorry Falcon.

I don’t want to get hung tonight.

MR and Ilunga are ganging up on town for whatever reason they see fit.

I got to sheep this round out.

unvote Ilunga

Vote Falcon

The red part isn't even accurate. Those two were going at each other at the start of the round. 

And then in blue and two more excuses/justifications

• Like 1
  • There it is 1

SIRENS

I need to lay out some facts. At this point the quality of our wolf reads are not going to be significantly above random chance. At D2, we can't afford to risk even considering voting out the players that can potentially take this game home for the village if they live on (Blue Jay, MR, etc). 

We should only be voting a slot that is likely to never self-resolve and is a low risk play. Right now, that's Snake Doctor, J23, Porscha and Qwags. 

I'm excluding Lewt from that list because I want to play with him some more haha. I'm willing to let Falcon and BK slide because I know what they can do and there's nothing unbelievably damning on them. I have opinions on Llunga that I'll go into closer to EoD.

• Like 1