The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fringe

G.K. Chesterton

Anyone watch it? It's from one of the creators of "Lost". The plots revolve around fringe science like, I'm assuming, telepathy, robotics, etc...it was a bit of a lacklustre pilot in my opinion but I'm still going to watch it. I wonder if there's any chance it may eventually tie into "Lost".

I watched it. Like "Lost", it draws you in 'cuz of the mystery. And because it reminded me of "Lost", I don't think I'll continue watching it. I got lost in the convoluted story with "Lost", I've a feeling the same thing will happen with "Fringe". :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Well I'm caught up.

IMO, the show isn't that great, but I'll still watch it, just to see what the whole story is about. So far they have just introduced us to the "Pattern", I want to keep watching to see what it is.

By the way, I love Walter, he is absolutely hilarious, good acting from him I think.

• 1 month later...

How come nobody watches this show (or doesn't talk about it)? It really is good.

It is supposed to non-fiction but it isn't realistic, however I like it better than Heroes and Prison Break right now. Wouldn't except less from the makers of Lost ;).

Also, it always has a couple hilarious quotes from Dr. Walter :P

• 9 months later...

Archived