The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Is there a reason snipers are the only OHK in core? How is it that I need 3 bullets from the M16 to equal a headshot, or I can fire 2+ shots from the FAL to get a headshot, shouldnt only one shot to the head take anybody down no matter what game mode you are playing on?

Headshots don't count in this game, which is ridiculous for somebody like me who, at least I think, gets a lot of headshots (I aim chest to head).

Is there a reason snipers are the only OHK in core? How is it that I need 3 bullets from the M16 to equal a headshot, or I can fire 2+ shots from the FAL to get a headshot, shouldnt only one shot to the head take anybody down no matter what game mode you are playing on?

It's all about balancing the game (that being said, they didn't do a very good job with other things). The last thing people would want is people running around with sniper rifles killing people with one shot anywhere on the body.

It's all about balancing the game (that being said, they didn't do a very good job with other things). The last thing people would want is people running around with sniper rifles killing people with one shot anywhere on the body.

I'm sorry, I worded that wrong, what I meant was snipers are OHK to the head while every other gun you need more than one shot for a headshot. (Unless you are standing really close to him but any shot from a distance means more than 1 bullet has to enter the head.) 

I guess I'm just complaining a little too much but I'm just getting tired of shooting people in the head multi-times any to keep getting hit markers and some of the time, them getting away. 

I'm sorry, I worded that wrong, what I meant was snipers are OHK to the head while every other gun you need more than one shot for a headshot. (Unless you are standing really close to him but any shot from a distance means more than 1 bullet has to enter the head.) 

I guess I'm just complaining a little too much but I'm just getting tired of shooting people in the head multi-times any to keep getting hit markers and some of the time, them getting away. 

Yeah. They don't reward skill (sometimes fluke/luck) when it comes to aiming. Oh well.

Turned on the game last night....jumped into wasteland on hardcore deathmatch with 3 mins to go......got killed twice right off the bat. Then pulled off 14 straight kills thanks to my freakin great long shooting with the scar and called in my Harrier. Shut off game and and went to bed knowing I could never get 14 straight kills in 2 mins again in my life.

Felt good. Felt real good.

In hardcore, can your killstreaks kill your teammates as well?

Things that you man yourself (airstikes in particular) can. I dont think helicopters will shoot your own team, nor sentry guns. I do believe crates can kill if landed on a teammate, and chopper gunner/ac130 might not sure.

Anyone know how to get on the roof in Highrise?

You gotta jump off the side and grab onto the little ladder thing and then run around building, you'll eventually end up at the top.

But when you jump off the side there's a huge chance you'll miss the ladder thing and just die (and even if you do get it, people will shoot you when you are running around the building).

Playing with Stopping Power instead of Cold-Blooded just to get the emblem. Although it does help me win my gun battles, I'm getting found really easily through UAV, and I keep forgetting that choppers and airplanes can hurt me, so I run outside and die a lot. Only 250 kills to go, though (maybe a lot more if I decide to get the emblems for the other perks, as well).

Archived