The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

| ~ . **Official** Diablo III Thread . ~ |

kanucks25

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think they will because SC2 and D3 will be on Battle.Net v2.0 and it is all but confirmed that BNet2 will free-to-play on. We'll see though.

They are thinking about making some small options (like resurrecting fallen hardcore characters) available for pay. I wouldn't mind things like that because they don't affect the economy or significantly help people that have a lot of money to spend on the game.

What's the point of playing hardcore when you can ressurect your dead characters? Takes the teeth out of Diablo.

Now if you're one of those people that think this game will surpass Diablo 2 and last 10+ years, your wrong. They're taking everything that's keeping Diablo 2 alive out of Diablo 3.

They're probably putting cooldown on potions, they've taken away TPs, they're implementing randomization of stat points, they're getting rid of PK, they're probably putting in a PvP arena, and worst of all, they want to "force" you to play D3 fast paced.

Taking away TPs? Well that's gonna be a pain in the as$, and I bet within a month of the game's release, there will be a sh!t load of petitions to bring them back. It's like Blizzard wants you to die more.

I'm still gonna buy the game, but it's not going to be as fun as Diablo 2, nor will I spend as much time on it was I did on D2.

ladder nec:

9 x 45 life pnb

3/20/20 hf

1/18/16 anni

2/20/10/52 life/17 resist all/ber'd circuit

other gears are pretty typical

NL HDIN:

typical gear

9 x 45 life pcomb

3/18/18 torch

1/20/16 anni

20life /5 resist all sc's