The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

| ~ . **Official** Diablo III Thread . ~ |

kanucks25

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Crap like this just take me right out of the game.

Edit: I just spent 5 minutes fighting one of those flying bugs in A2 who happened to have a nightmare enchant. So every time it hit me I was forced to run away and it would retreat across the map (fun).

I'm not going to start Inferno.

I might give the game another shot a few patches down the line, but I have no plans to launch it again any time soon (the game is one big gear check and I see no reason to waste another second in it).

Crap like this just take me right out of the game.

Edit: I just spent 5 minutes fighting one of those flying bugs in A2 who happened to have a nightmare enchant. So every time it hit me I was forced to run away and it would retreat across the map (fun).

Apparently a ridiculous gold dupe has been uncovered and hotfixed.

Unfortunately, the damage has occurred over weeks and it was found the day before the Real Money Auction House was set to open.

Great....

Wow. Alot of hate here on Act 2 inferno. People saying its impossible, etc. Anyways im here to help.

If anyone wants to kill belial just throw me a msg on diablo 3. After you can try out act 3 which is an actual challenge in this game. I use to 5 stack farm him but id rather 5 stack farm azomodan or inferno pony level.

Habitat#1309 (say your from CDC) I have 2 60's both able to solo belial with ease.

How well can my Radeon 6550 HD run this?

It's integrated, but it can run SC2 pretty well. (Depending what game mode obviously...)

Or should i just fork out some money and get a 6770? I mean, i honestly don't do much hardcore computer gaming so i don't know if i should fork out the money for a game i'll probably only play for a few months

I have no idea what those numbers mean, Ares, but my computer is 4-5 years old and has no trouble with Diablo in the least bit. All of my issues stem from a poor wireless connection but the graphically, the game is easy and cool.

Archived