The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Hockey Pool Question and Advice Thread (Your thread missing? Likely merged here)

b3.

BUF

STL

VAN

WPG

FLA

If you give me and BM a little time; we can certainly get you an updated list of each's roster as well; as I know you'll need to know that before considering.

I am guessing there will be a new thread as well? Canuckk hasn't been here in ages, and there is no other possible way to edit the original post.

Have you guys thought about changing up the point system? Like a goal for a forward is 5pts, but a assist is 4pts..? It should be the same.

There's a lot of tweaks that should be done.

My 2 cents.

Trust me, I completely agree. Me and BM will be going through and sorting out what we think is a sensible points system.

We might even come up with two styles and then put it to a vote - although maybe that'll take to long.

HIRING: The San Jose Sharks have named SidneyRaymond as the new General Manager.

HIRING: The St.Louis Blues have named EPluribusUnum as the new General Manager.

HIRING: The Buffalo Sabres have announced that NF91 has been granted the new General Manger's role.

HIRING: The Winnipeg Jets have named Ohlund_Forever as the new General Manager.

Hey guys...really need some help here in my rotisserie league.

To preface..i had never done one before so i was not really sure how everything worked with scoring.

Ive recently discovered i havent been able to generate more points because my 2nd goalie has been really inconsistent (Pavelec) and really hasnt helped me as of late.

Here is who i have:

H.Sedin

Getzlaf

Jordan Staal

Semin

Umberger

M.Koivu

T.Ruutu

Neal

Pavelski

D.Jones

J.Leopold

K.Yandle

Seidenberg

Mezaros

Bryzgalov/Pavelec.

I put a message to the other owners looking for a starter goalie and to send some proposals.

I just got one today, and id like to hear your thoughts on it:

I get P.Statsny/Havlat/Roloson

They get Henrik/Getzlaf.

I am very,very leery of letting go of Henrik...what y'all think about the proposal...or do you all have any ideas about some counter proposals i can throw back??!!

Thanks!

im currently considering starting a sim league for cdc. if i did would anybody here consider joining, i think it would be fun

everybody taking a team and we allget to be nhl gm`s for a while.......so what do u think? do u think we could get 30 gm`s?

Archived