The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

South Park

ro0

Yikes. Tonight's episode had some chuckles, but not very good at all. The cruise scene was great though.

Yup, not good at all. Cruise scene was good, and Kenny's voice (just Trey Parker regular voice) when writing his letters was pretty humerous. Elvis' ghost was sort of good as well. But otherwise, pretty weak.

Didn't care for last nights episode as much. I find I don't like them as much when I don't have a full grip on the joke they are trying to put across...

Never been to Hawaii. Are there visitors there who act like they are "natives" and are so special?!?

Didn't care for last nights episode as much. I find I don't like them as much when I don't have a full grip on the joke they are trying to put across...

Never been to Hawaii. Are there visitors there who act like they are "natives" and are so special?!?

Yeah , they are called australian surfers :lol:

South Park, over the last 3 seasons, has been pretty week for the most part. However, last night's episode was terrific. When he was arguing with the ghost and it panned to the shot of Stan watching him, I couldn't stop laughing. Also, Randy going nuts on the IPad as "Gangnan Style Frankenstein" was great; followed by the police officers shooting a fellow cop.

Nearing the end I was waiting for them to have an impromptu announcement of the costume contest. It would be Garrison saying "And the winner of the costume contest is...Wendy with her Chewbacca costume!!"

It was a great episode. The fact that Randy's dementia grows by watching Ted is hilarious. Matt and Trey really hate Seth McFarlane.

The fact that Randy's dementia grows by watching Ted is hilarious.  Matt and Trey really hate Seth McFarlane.

OMG, I was wondering why he was getting so angry over Ted. I completely forgot about the Cartoon Wars episodes. So good.

Archived