Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ro0

South Park

343 posts in this topic

Yikes. Tonight's episode had some chuckles, but not very good at all. The cruise scene was great though.

Yup, not good at all. Cruise scene was good, and Kenny's voice (just Trey Parker regular voice) when writing his letters was pretty humerous. Elvis' ghost was sort of good as well. But otherwise, pretty weak.

I agree to the person that claims Randy is the funniest character. He turns regular things into serious things. Best character on show.

Didn't care for last nights episode as much. I find I don't like them as much when I don't have a full grip on the joke they are trying to put across...

Never been to Hawaii. Are there visitors there who act like they are "natives" and are so special?!?

Dang, was looking for someone to explain the whole native joke to me, I was in Hawaii in late 2009 and never experienced anything like the people portrayed in the episode.

I liked the last joke but I'm not buying that Jennifer Lopez > Jennifer Garner

it has to do with the actual natives of hawaii having a serious problem with tourists. Then they played off it with non-natives settling there and taking the same stance.

Didn't care for last nights episode as much. I find I don't like them as much when I don't have a full grip on the joke they are trying to put across...

Never been to Hawaii. Are there visitors there who act like they are "natives" and are so special?!?

Yeah , they are called australian surfers :lol:

This episode was funny at times, and Randy was just utterly creepy at times haha

BTW I FOUND MY COSTUME FOR HALLOWEEN. OPPA GANGNAM STYLE. Just kiddin.

Randy was just utterly creepy at times haha

It was a tribute to The Shining.

Edited by CAPSLOCK

I know it was but there's been so many spoofs of The Shining I guess I just didn't expect it to be that good

Loved it :lol:

Oppa Gangnam Style

South Park, over the last 3 seasons, has been pretty week for the most part. However, last night's episode was terrific. When he was arguing with the ghost and it panned to the shot of Stan watching him, I couldn't stop laughing. Also, Randy going nuts on the IPad as "Gangnan Style Frankenstein" was great; followed by the police officers shooting a fellow cop.

Nearing the end I was waiting for them to have an impromptu announcement of the costume contest. It would be Garrison saying "And the winner of the costume contest is...Wendy with her Chewbacca costume!!"

It was a great episode. The fact that Randy's dementia grows by watching Ted is hilarious. Matt and Trey really hate Seth McFarlane.

The fact that Randy's dementia grows by watching Ted is hilarious.  Matt and Trey really hate Seth McFarlane.

OMG, I was wondering why he was getting so angry over Ted. I completely forgot about the Cartoon Wars episodes. So good.

stano.png

Great tongue in cheek look at a combination of the Armstrong doping issue, and the overabundance of those silly bracelets.

Best episode since the second half opener.

Jesus was on HGH and painkillers. HAH. Laughed my ass off.

Great episode :lol:

When Jesus juiced I peed myself laughing!! Classic South Park!

lol'd at the episode

14258_10151129503072005_1144682538_n.jpg

LOL

And don't forget the retarded fish

560781_10151129759077005_759709458_n.jpg

Southpark is great!

14258_10151129503072005_1144682538_n.jpg

LOL

And don't forget the retarded fish

560781_10151129759077005_759709458_n.jpg

Southpark is great!

:lol: