The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breaking Bad

G.K. Chesterton

Yeah, but are they dead? Or he just can't see them anymore?

Plenty of questions left here. Too bad we have to wait.

Yeah, who knows. There's definitely something up with that though. They wouldn't link those two scenes together if he didn't lose his family in some form or another, in my opinion.

This.

I have a feeling skylar and or "Flynn" get killed. That fast foward scene shows he's definitely out for some serious revenge. Not to mention how depressed he was when he made "52" out of his bacon at the diner. First episode (or 2nd?) showed skylar doing that for his 51st birthday with Walt jr stating its a yearly tradition in their family.

Exactly my theory but then again maybe its Jesse who kills them because of his love for Mike... but... at the same time I can't see Jesse being able to that either.

Lots can happen, who knows?

He punched the s*** out of the soap dispenser in the bathroom after the MRI. He also caughed up what appeared the be blood (like he used to) in the flash foward scene in the diner

I thought he just looked at the soap dispenser and kind of reflected for a minute. Didn't he punch that thing back in season one when he was first diagnosed? I thought he just kind of noticed that it was still there after all this time.

It could be just me but when Walt saw the fist indent I took it as him taking a moment to reflect why he started cooking in the first place. He did it so he could leave his family something once the cancer got him. I think seeimg that put everything back into perspective for him and it is why he decided to get out of the business.

I dont think we can conclude with certainty that the cancer is back just yet.

I'm still waiting for something bigger repercussions from Walt killing Gus. That episode with Don Eladio not killing Gus because "He knows who he is" still needs explaining.

I honestly thought the first 8 episodes were going to be Walt vs People from Gus's mysterious origin, and the second 8 episodes would be Walt vs Hank.

Unless the whole food/chemical/etc company in season 5 was the entirety of Gus's secret connections, in which case I'm terribly disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...

Reading about the show gets me too damn excited. I wonder if they'll reveal why Walter left Grey Matter (unless they did and I missed it).

They hinted pretty strongly that it had something to do with the relationship between Walt and the lady from Grey Matter (the one that married the other co-founder). Seems like a love triangle that didn't work out in Walt's favour, so he packed his bags and left.

I just beasted through all episodes of Breaking Bad in probably less than two weeks. This is definitely the best drama I've seen and is one of my favourite tv shows of all time. I love it! Totally can't wait for the season to finish but holy smokes what a cliffhanger to leave us with!

I just beasted through all episodes of Breaking Bad in probably less than two weeks. This is definitely the best drama I've seen and is one of my favourite tv shows of all time. I love it! Totally can't wait for the season to finish but holy smokes what a cliffhanger to leave us with!

If you haven't already, you'll definitely want to watch The Sopranos and The Wire. Boardwalk Empire is almost in that category as well. But Breaking Bad certainly stacks up with the best shows TV has ever seen.

Archived