The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hockey Jerseys - Authentic vs Counterfeit

diagfplz

Man I was inside a Mac's last night and this guy was wearing a jersey that was VERY obvious to be fake. I could spot many things without even looking hard. It was really irritating me.

Font was different, the letters were spaced uneven, the shoulder patches were fake and looked horrible, there was stitching on the back that looked like it was for the straps on the inside, but the stitching was crooked. The front logo and Vancouver over the top was too small, and even the collar looked different.

The stitching on the letters was bad and the font was different and the letters were even crooked. How could even somebody who makes fake jerseys be satisfied with 3 mistakes on 1 part of a jersey.

My theory on the REEBOK/RBK difference in the neck area is that the home/away jerseys say RBK while the special alternates and 3rds and allstar game jerseys say REEBOK. But I believe the newer jerseys starting next year will all say REEBOK with a REEBOK vector in the back of the jersey by the neck area compared to the logo vector. Only time will tell!

Reebok has already shipped out the jerseys with the REEBOK vector on the back of the neck and left sleeve. The logo vector is already gone for Home and away jerseys. Look at any of the new jerseys in the Teamstore right now.

THAANKS FOR THE FAST REPLIES EVERYONE!!!

you all just saved me 100 bucks - Imma go buy a Stanley Cup Premier Burrows Jersey from Shop.Canada.NHL.com instead!

That scoundrel wont get my 100 bucks... it looked so REAL! haha just goes to show how naive I am -_-

Archived