The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

------ Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops Thread ------

winter

When you are trying to get ghost pro just keep the launcher as your secondary, and whenever someone calls in a skyplane take it down. Thats how I did it. It doesnt take that long if you are always ready to take down skyplanes instead of trying to take down higher killstreaks like chopper gunners

Some more important updates that are going to be in the game (some of the devs were interviewed):

Hardline pro will only be applicable to care packages, not sam turrets and sentries.

Sniping will be tweaked.

Knifing will be tweaked (I believe the range is being reduced).

jaysus, i just had to play against some team (called '412') and they all had names like SMOKEZDABUD and GETHIGH187 type stuff, all spammed their idiotic voices into the mics with a thug accent and most frustratingly of all, beat me (well, my team) twice

BREAK TIME.

Dammit, all I use is the 3 care packages and Hardline Pro. *sigh* Knew it was overpowered and wouldn't last forever though.

I remember playing last night, and two games in a row, I had sentry, sam turret and ammo, and then changed them into chopper gunner, gunship and dogs, both times.

I was so excited....

Looks like I will be switching to Ghost though when this comes out.

Also, thank God they are finally fixing the knifing, it pisses me off so much, you can get commandoed from so far away, and then sometimes when I knife someone right in front of me...it flys over his head and they end up stabbing me in the face. Frick its annoying.

glassJAw, I'll add you...maybe we can play sometime.

Archived