The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Eddie Lack Talk

Donky

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Avemanch, can you give me your thoughts on what you saw from Lack against the Heat?

I watched the 2nd game on TV and I thought he was oozing confidence.

But I'd like to know what you saw live, it seemed like you had a pretty good seat from the videos you posted. Also I'm sure you saw a lot more than I was able to on tv. Thanx

lack looked very confident and relaxed out there. there were a couple of shaky moments where shots kind of handcuffed him (one in particular looked like it almost hit him in the throat, rolled down his back/arm, and just missed going in the net) but it was like water off a duck's back. It looks like he's adjusting his style a bit, but he still looks great most of the time. As for the goals scored on him, he had little to no chance on pretty much every one. Any time he was relied on to save the puck one on one (via the numerous breakaways) he was perfect, even against calgary's only prospect of note.

lack looked very confident and relaxed out there. there were a couple of shaky moments where shots kind of handcuffed him (one in particular looked like it almost hit him in the throat, rolled down his back/arm, and just missed going in the net) but it was like water off a duck's back. It looks like he's adjusting his style a bit, but he still looks great most of the time. As for the goals scored on him, he had little to no chance on pretty much every one. Any time he was relied on to save the puck one on one (via the numerous breakaways) he was perfect, even against calgary's only prospect of note.

Archived