The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Battlefield 3

Moonwalker

Kinda disappointed... the beta isn't going to be out for too long and it got "delayed" for 2 weeks. It's also going to be on the same map as the alpha.

Oh well, at least we get a beta to test out the kinks unlike another popular FPS franchise *cough cough*

That makes no practical sense to me because if you looked at the people who played Bad Company 2 on each 360/PS3/PC, it's clear that PS3 has waaaaaaaaaaayyyy less people playing Battlefield. I guess it was about time for Sony to get something done haha.

Oh well, PC. :)

I agree that this is pretty pointless thing to upload, but holy crap people are freaking out over the fact that they used rap in a teaser like MW3 did (albeit MW3 used it in a trailer).

I think a lot of people are moving to BF simply as a protest to CoD (evidenced by the blatantly anti-CoD sentiments in the comments)...once they figure out that they're made for CoD and not BF, they'll hopefully move back.

P.S. I don't hate CoD...I just hate that group of people (not all CoD players, but a fairly large demographic) who love to reside in that game series and they just rage over everything and flame constantly.

Archived