The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Battlefield 3

Moonwalker

Man oh man you really can tell who are the cod players...

I was defending a base and some guy runs up to me with an sv98 trying to quick scope me.

Pet peeves... I hate it when I'm shooting at someone with my pistol that is a support and they don't drop a ammo case, is it not obvious that I need ammo!!!

Pro tip if you've never played Battlefield (or even if you have): SPOT SPOT SPOT

Seeing an orange arrow over someone's head has been rare in this beta, but that's to be expected when you have lots of people who are playing the game for the first and last time.

Pro tip if you've never played Battlefield (or even if you have): SPOT SPOT SPOT

Seeing an orange arrow over someone's head has been rare in this beta, but that's to be expected when you have lots of people who are playing the game for the first and last time.

Wel if the enemies aren't facing you, then you can get at least 4 kills without reloading. But if its 1v3, then consider yourself lucky to get one kill.

I really liked the bullet damage in BC2, not feeling the jacked up damage of BF3 just yet.

I hate hardcore, it completely disrupts the balance of the game.

I'm still trying to figure out B3. My KD in BC2 was 1.6, and 250 spm, w/l 1.35. The KD and spm has dropped off in B3, but my win ratio has gone up.

Archived