The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

I would like to resign from this league as im hearing a lot of criticism about this league and may in fact be true. Having Family members participating in your league and being rigged. And getting players like Al out of the game for no apparent reason was just BS. I think this league needs to realize that we need to play fair and not cheat. ( ie. Weber,Hall trade) I for one know that no other Gm would trade 2 franchise players for bunch of crap. That to me is known to be a rigged league.

And I cannot stand the fact that you guys accused Al for Copying this league? What in fact did he copy ? I dont get it, If anything Curt you copied Al and Before you came to Fantasy Hockey games , Al was the guy in charge of this forum ( and OTTS) . He made the rules and such and made the point system that you copied and that point system was in fact being used in RGMG last season. And now you are using it for 2011-2012.

- TheMagnificentHank

I would like to resign from this league as im hearing a lot of criticism about this league and may in fact be true. Having Family members participating in your league and being rigged. And getting players like Al out of the game for no apparent reason was just BS. I think this league needs to realize that we need to play fair and not cheat. ( ie. Weber,Hall trade) I for one know that no other Gm would trade 2 franchise players for bunch of crap. That to me is known to be a rigged league.

And I cannot stand the fact that you guys accused Al for Copying this league? What in fact did he copy ? I dont get it, If anything Curt you copied Al and Before you came to Fantasy Hockey games , Al was the guy in charge of this forum ( and OTTS) . He made the rules and such and made the point system that you copied and that point system was in fact being used in RGMG last season. And now you are using it for 2011-2012.

- TheMagnificentHank

I had agreed to help co-GM in the other league, but there is no way I can take part in both games so I am leaving the other one. I am loyal to the CDCGML and choose to remain here.

I am saddened to see the mass exodus here, but to each their own. The grass is always greener I suppose, but this game has been nothing but fantastic so I don't know what is going on with the other GM's. Good luck to them, I guess.

^Please just go away, your posts have become awful to read.

I don't know what has happened in the last couple days BM, but you have gone from a respected user to someone who is just spewing trash.

Hope you snap out of it soon, and kindly leave this game alone as you have already done enough. Everyone in this league is tired of reading your crap.

Thanks.

^Please just go away, your posts have become awful to read.

I don't know what has happened in the last couple days BM, but you have gone from a respected user to someone who is just spewing trash.

Hope you snap out of it soon, and kindly leave this game alone as you have already done enough. Everyone in this league is tired of reading your crap.

Thanks.

Archived