The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Honestly, why does anyone really care about the plus and minus system anyway? All it is is a way to provide an anonymous opinion on another poster without having to actually face the consequences so it is pretty useless in the grand scheme of things anyway in my opinion. And it also begs the question, if it is not supposed to be used, why does CDC have it in the first place?

If someone is that worried about being minused they should grow a thicker skin and just ignore it. I am geting tired of this entire thread being all about not hurting one particular persons feelings. He needs to grow up and stop worrying about things he cant control.

aww man, my last beer league team was in Israel of all places...the only icerink in the country...was with the UN troops between Israel and Syria...we had our Canadian boys playing the other countries UN soldiers whenever we could get to the rink...fantastic time..I recall we were undefeated both on the ice, and in the desert with balls and runners. Don't let those Japanese fool you, they are fast, and have hands. :towel:

Shark Icebreakers

Brodziak5p, Spezza6p, Regin.

Hagman12, Thornton3

Lundin., Morris.

Falk

Looks like 14 points with two men on the ice for a late game. Can Hagman bump a slump? Hope so. See ya'll after 24/7 which I found is playing here on the island at 9 on HBO..can't speak for outside my district though.

EDIT: WOWZERS: Nik Hagman with a 12 point night and still has 20 mins of hockey left!, just what the doctor Ordered! "kaikista mekaniikka" Sharks needs moar finns!

Archived