The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

120px-Pittsburgh_Penguins_logo.svg.pngPenguins.gif?t=1311099060PRESS RELEASE - SIGNING

The Pittsburgh Penguins are very happy to announce the signing of Kim Johnsson. Kim has been signed to a 4 year, $12 million contract that will see him become a depth piece to the defencive corps.

Kim is a veteran defenceman that has shown that he can play solid 3rd pairing minutes.

End of Release

Any value Eager had to me vanished after he hit Daniel from behind...

But I understand what you're saying. Main reason for doing that deal was that Frolik plays on a strong playoff team, and I already have several Wild players. Hoping Frolik is given a chance in the Hawks top 6, he has the potential to be an excellent player.

The Kings would like to wish Latendresse and Eager the best of luck with the Ducks, and we thank them for their services in LA.

A Kings Press Release will be announced in the next couple days, once a couple other moves are finalized.

That's a ton of cash and term for a guy who hasn't played a game since the 09/10 season in which he say just 8 games, followed by being sat for the entire playoffs for the cup-winning Blackhawks, and being a free agent ever since. And he's also 35 and has had concussion issues.

I hear ya. I've got a certain former Hawk on my team that I absolutely despise in real life. If he weren't my top producer I'd dump him.

For the record, the above was off the record and outside the context of the game. That certain former Hawk did not hear any of this. :P

You've got Bolland too.

Just sayin... <_<

Archived