The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath... except when I take a swig of beer...

Still, like you said, 3 picks and 4 decent prospects not bad for me... more of a gamble for Lethunder - if by some fluke miracle I make it decently high in the stands (just miss the playoffs, make the 1st round), I think the owners in Buffalo aren't going to be too pleased :)

Edit: And Miami residence are definitely looking forward to the Calder Cup... poor city, being subjected to sun, beaches, bikini's and Lebran all year long... finally, something to save them from the tedium

Oh yeah, I got to dump a Dman off on the trade as well... 9 waiver eligible D-men on my roster was just too much lol

Thanks,

Although I can't take all the credit... rumors have it negotiating for this deal took place after Columbus flew the GM of Buffalo out to Cuba and had talks while surrounded by Castro's armed guards carrying AK47's. Sure... maybe cigars and copious amounts of rum were had by all, still, it's tough to deny the intimidation factors involved :)

So uhh I just wrote a whole article on how excited I am to re-sign Hamrlik to a three year deal as well as bringing Mark Fayne to training camp but I accidently exited the page. Just saying I am super pumped to have him back, he is irreplaceable to this organization and we think he is unreal and super dope.

Here is the picture:

hamrlik.jpg

Whatsuuuuup CDC

What exactly are you waiting for?

Almost daily there are several signings, trades announced. I think the effort going into looking into each potential player contract here by the agents may be getting unnoticed.

Thanks agents!

carebear_thug.gif

Meh we've got a long time until the season starts. Most people just have a few tweaks. How do you think I feel...I inherited a septic tank.

Lots of time left, as much as I wish it could all happen in one night that would make for a pretty boring month or two of most teams sitting idle.

logo.pngNHL HOCKEY TRADE RUMOURS

Thursday, August, 4, 2011

by Robyn DeCradle

I heard a rumour this morning that the Pittsburgh Penguins have done it again, another key piece of offence next season could be on its way to the Steel City. The team has, from all morning rumour chat, gone out and found another big forward to play on its 2nd line, as well as some defensive depth. They had to give up an important piece as well, it seems, but bloggers feel that the trade will work out for both teams nicely. The Penguins could be one piece away from finalizing their forward group before the season starts, and willl now move on to focusing on a couple of holes on defence.

Could another trade or signing be in the works?

Will update you further to see if there's any truth to this recent rumour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W7wW8SPD4k

Archived