The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Avelanche Anything? - the resurrection

avelanch

Thanks for the suggestions, I went with the tequilla and sparking grapefruit juice. It went very well.

Also congrats on the baby.

Anyways, one more question. We both have our own children so obviously we have to take things very slow. But would that make her think I'm being aloof or cafeful?

she SHOULD understand that, but you should let her know that you are into her through flirting and whatnot, though I'm just the tequila already helped with that.

You want to take things slow so you brought TEQUILA?!??! :blink:

:P

tequila AND grapefruit juice.

If ForMyHunny and myself started to beef, would you be my tag-team partner in my triumphant return?

absolutely! we could wear matching outfits and then halfway through the match we could go under the mat and grab our matching luchador masks, so the ref wouldn't be able to tell who was who and then when he wasn't looking we could switch places and then the refreshed one could get the pin, easily.

It's FOOLPROOF!

I'm starting a criminal syndicate will you join?

You can be my number two!

what type of criminal syndicate are we talking about here? and will we be high enough up and insulated enough to not actually have to do anything or make any orders, merely nod and provide ambiguous statements whilst our henchmen carry out the "tasks"?
Guest Gumballthechewy

what type of criminal syndicate are we talking about here? and will we be high enough up and insulated enough to not actually have to do anything or make any orders, merely nod and provide ambiguous statements whilst our henchmen carry out the "tasks"?

Nodding and ambiguous statements pretty much sums up the amount of work required, as for what we do, extortion, laundering, blackmail and stealing pokemon, you know, the usual.

So you in or do I have to take the matching suits back?

Nodding and ambiguous statements pretty much sums up the amount of work required, as for what we do, extortion, laundering, blackmail and stealing pokemon, you know, the usual.

So you in or do I have to take the matching suits back?

count me in. you had me at "matching suits"

Archived