The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

I wasn't allowed to resign any of my roster players in the off-season, and my trades weren't negated. The team's listed for Cullen are against the cap that moving him is impossible. I have yet to complain.

That's how the league worksssssssssssssssssssssssssss

To Boston Bruins

Jason Demers 7.0B - Top 4 Dman, hasnt fit here.

Eric Tangradi 7.0B - Is NHL Ready now, just dont have room for him.

Jamie Mcginn 6.0B- Potential to be 2nd line Winger(If things go well)

George Parros - Toughness, Experience, not needed in my line up

Ty Wishart 6.5C- Hasnt gotten the icetime here to prove himself, should do fine elsewhere in the long run

RIchard Panik 7.5c

Ty Rattie 7.0C

Jarred Tinnordi 7.5C

MTL 1st in 2014

MTL 2nd in 2015

To Montreal Canadiens:

Jeff Carter 8.5 B

Shane O'Brien 6.5B

For a team that is looking to rebuild, and CONSIDERING IT HAS BEEN STATED THAT JEFF CARTER WANTS OUT - HOW IN THE SWEET MOTHER OF HELL IS THIS UNEVEN? LOL

"Conclusions the idiots came up with:

Pick are way too far, it'll be 2018 at earliest when they MIGHT be able to make the 3rd line/2nd line

Demers sucks in STHS, Wishart isn't even that good in real life and will not even be a top 4 dman

Panik, Rattie, and Tinordi are good but Carter should have much more stock than that. Top 3 in scoring last season, only reason he's doing bad now is because of no GM set any lines."

THIS DEAL IS NOT MEANT TO BE AN EVEN 1:1 HELP EACHOTHER OUT NOW DEAL, HE IS TRYING TO "REEE-BUILLLLD" This deal is meant to help UMB down the line... xD

To Boston Bruins

Jason Demers 7.0B - Top 4 Dman, hasnt fit here - Hamonic would've been a better choice for a rebuild.

Eric Tangradi 7.0B - Is NHL Ready now, just dont have room for him - Will be lucky to make it to the 2nd line

Jamie Mcginn 6.0B- Potential to be 2nd line Winger(If things go well) - "If things go well"

George Parros - Toughness, Experience, not needed in my line up - And it's needed for a rebuilding BOS?

Ty Wishart 6.5C- Hasnt gotten the icetime here to prove himself, should do fine elsewhere in the long run - What makes you think that?

RIchard Panik 7.5C - 14 pts in 19 games in 2012; 19 in 36GP this season. May top out as a top-6 player years from now.

Ty Rattie 7.0C - 2011 2nd rounder. Good prospect but future TBD.

Jarred Tinnordi 7.5C - 2010 1st rounder. Top 3-4 defensive defenceman potential

MTL 1st in 2014 - Decent pick but draft class is unknown

MTL 2nd in 2015 - Not that useful for BOS's rebuild; who knows what draft is like 2 years from now.

To Montreal Canadiens:

Jeff Carter 8.5 B - 35 goals last season; lots of potential left and entering prime. Poor production this season because of no set lines. Definitely deserves more than Panik, Rattie, Tinnordi, '14 1st, and crap

Shane O'Brien 6.5B

For a team that is looking to rebuild, and CONSIDERING IT HAS BEEN STATED THAT JEFF CARTER WANTS OUT - HOW IN THE SWEET MOTHER OF HELL IS THIS UNEVEN? LOL

"Conclusions the idiots came up with:

Pick are way too far, it'll be 2018 at earliest when they MIGHT be able to make the 3rd line/2nd line

Demers sucks in STHS, Wishart isn't even that good in real life and will not even be a top 4 dman

Panik, Rattie, and Tinordi are good but Carter should have much more stock than that. Top 3 in scoring last season, only reason he's doing bad now is because of no GM set any lines."

THIS DEAL IS NOT MEANT TO BE AN EVEN 1:1 HELP EACHOTHER OUT NOW DEAL, HE IS TRYING TO "REEE-BUILLLLD" This deal is meant to help UMB down the line... xD

Posted · Hidden by Templeton Peck, May 31, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Templeton Peck, May 31, 2012 - No reason given

Since when do we have a board of douchebags put together to vote on each trade? If they're friends of srsface, I might as well just quit the league right ???? now.

You know, I'm not even going to bother, I feel like Im giving up a ton in that deal anyways, my team is still kicking ass, 9-0-1? Yeeah

Screw you Board of tradetards; I'll keep building from within.

We I'm takin ova.

Archived